plz

mac

Best answers
O K I know that yall are getting about tired of this but I am for real. I want to help ESF come out earlier and help fix the bugs in it. Since this version is almost out practicly I would wait to help with the further up coming versions to make them better and come out quicker. I understand if yall don't want me but I am serious about this. I am not the 1's that want the version for myself to get it earlier than anyone else. I have a lot of time on my hands and I could be of good help. I would try to help out with maps I could try making some models but I think I would be of no success. I think I would be a good maps person and fixng bugs in those maps or in other maps. I'm only 14 so I have a whole day to work on this after school.

Best answers
If you want to make maps, just make them. And if you post in the Mapping section, I'm sure someone will help you get started.

mac

Best answers
I know I could do that but I wanted to be a part of ESF to help it grow and fix it and stuff.

Best answers
You can be a part of ESF...by making maps for ESF. And then maybe, one day, if you make lot's of really good or cool maps, you might become a member of the team.

Or else if you're a really good mapper already, sent the team some samples of your work.

But you're not going to become a team member just because you want to, sorry.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want to join, show them your work. They will not ask you to help if they don't know what you can do. Just saying, I wanna be on the team doesn't work, the don't feel pity :rolleyes:.

*To Mods* This thread is cursed, I swear I only got the first post showing when I posted :S

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Bihal said:
You can be a part of ESF...by making maps for ESF. And then maybe, one day, if you make lot's of really good or cool maps, you might become a member of the team.
Right, just like me. :p
i started playing with alpha 1.8a and im making esf maps since 1.9a/2.0a

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I dont think the team are recruiting at the moment. If you wish to map, I think it's fine being freelance, although you obviously cannot associate yourself with the team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom