plz plz plz

Best answers
plz plz plz tell me a way to play esf with out steam just wanna play lan wit mates i dnt want steam plz help me out? :yes: :)

Best answers
mmmmmmm.... dunno :p maybe install steam and try to play only in lan.. it might work.

Best answers
and i do that how im too noob:( i dont even want steam why cant they make it simpler like bid for power how a few clicks and ur playin lan no steam or any thing needed just quake and bfp i really wanna play this with out steam and it would atract more ppl too :]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can play with won still you know , but support for that is being (or is) altered. If you want to play with won you will need half-liofe v1.1.0.0.9 (for memory)

or you could use esai

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unfortunatley BFP ran on Q3 and Q3 didn't require any other programs to run (like Steam). Unfortunatley ESF runs on Half-Life and Half-Life does. If you're willing to use esai you may as well just use Steam anyway. It's not as bad as everyone says, plus you can play LAN games on it. If you play ESF on WON you'll encounter more bugs.

Best answers
tahnx u guys for bein so supportive unlike oter forums thanks

Best answers
On your halflife game go to "visit WON" and you get it from their website you register and make a name and password its free... I think thats how i did it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doomsgod said:
plz plz plz tell me a way to play esf with out steam just wanna play lan wit mates i dnt want steam plz help me out? :yes: :)
Why don't you want to use Steam? Because you can't get your downloaded HL on it? Or does it just not work for you.

When you install Half-Life you should get WON installed with it.

Best answers
Hey Im trying to play offline just with bots just to practice and my pc is already kinda of heavy so I dont have steam either.But I am getting weird errors, like sometimes when Im playing with bots the screen freezes and the game keeps frozen till I press ctrl alt del and close it.It'd normally happen when I'd cast a large spell,the same spell several times or when I'd cast a spell too close to someone.And when someone goes on with me I cant even see this person hittin me all I see is this black screen and everything goes back to normal when the melee sequence ends.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well ESF is made for STEAM so those errors that happen on other platforms (WON) dont count sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom