plz help

Best answers
i downloaded full 1.0 istaalation for esf and when i downloaded it it said it had been installed to my computer.but the problem i cant find it so i can play it.how do i play it when its installed :( i really want to play esf so can some1 replie a soon as pos (asp)plz

Best answers
ok you have half life installed?, if ya do go inot half life custom game choose esf from the the list enjoy.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are you telling him to use WON? o_O

WON's dead, you won't be able to play online with it. Download Steam if you don't already have it. You'll have to reinstall ESF to Steam, then, if you installed it to your Half-Life setup earlier.

Best answers
can u tell me how to download halflife earlier and how do i download esf to steam?

Best answers
just install half life and steam, and when ya login to steam click play games right click hl logo clcik install steam will do the rest ;)

Best answers
yo Boss I DownLOaded esf beta 1.1 but wen i try 2 play it it writes mob_numforname:sprites/voiceicon.spr isnt found plz HElp PLz pLZ plz plz plz plz U DA BesT PEOPL

Best answers
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do not double post, and also do not expect replies within a small space of time, especially 2 minutes.
You should expect a wait of anything up to a day.
As with regards to your problem, does the game still load or not?

You need to run the game through steam, not WON.

If that doesn't help, try this.

http://forum.esforces.com/showpost.php?p=312433&postcount=5

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom