PLUGIN: Clothing damaged by health

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is gonna take a lot of work, your looking at like, 6 models per character, thats over 40 models =/

Best answers
Yeah I really like this idea but that is too many files, and could crash the game for people with bad PCs.

dor

Best answers
what about buu ? inever sow him damaged any way itry to do trunks

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I don't know where you got the idea that you need a new model for each new skin.

You have multiple skins per model, so one good one and 3 battle damaged, it would be around 65mb-70mb for 35 models.
personally, if clothes are ripped, i wouldnt like to have them just skinned on, that sux and doesnt have any depth in it, but modelled in looks alot nicer thats why

for example, when a model has clothing sticking out, and they would want that battledamaged, it wouldnt look very nice if that piece of clothing would just be skinned, you would get a clothing model with a flesh skin on it...would look rather weird

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Rright, could someone do this or I have to take out mine hamster out of basement? Ofcourse you would get credits.
And not at all, I just need engine and fakemeta, simple 1000 lines plugin ^^

Best answers
Sicron said:
this could easily be done by the esf team, but they dont want to...why? because they would need to make like 5 new models/skins for each character (you could also do 2 models/skins, but that would kinda suck since the damaged clothing change would be dramatic and it would look dumb without animation...or they could do 4 model/skins, but the filesize would still be extremely large
Maybe battledamaged models can be released as an optional side-order plug-ing by the ESF team?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No, I want to release models WITH the actual plugin, doing stuff like EVM releasing of models is crappy. With models release or NOTHING.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prozac said:
could be possible, shouldn't lag to much
the team would do this themselfs if it wasn't so much work to make each model
actually, if it's a skin thing, it's not much work at all, it can be done in a few mins.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
maybe mdl. thingy 2 if u wanna hav holes in ze skinn , + i suggest some skeletron modyfications and cursive blood flow .......

Best answers
Maybe you whanna try doing that :S Skin edits will do
So who can make those skin edits? Atleast goku to start us off?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom