please help, want ki faster

Best answers
when i make it so my bots can't move, they keep worldspawning. is there anyway to actually get to a high ki level in 1.2 without spending a really long time playing, it took my like 2 hours atleast just to get untransformed trunks to 3,000. is there anyway to use dragonballs?

Best answers
try using a ultimate bot, or a mega botand attack it because it will raise your ki faster . and also on the map riverside, the bots always respawn in the same spot ;)

Best answers
play in maps with Dragon balls form 1.1, it will work fine with esf 1.2, trust me
and if with bots it got you 2 hours to get to 3,000 power level
I see two options
you spent two hours and in those 2 hours you get your hp less then 5 and the ki started to drop from its minimum or w\e it was .. slowly...
till it reached 3K - O - N - L - Y - !
which isnt likely, more likely you spent 2 hours and GAINED 3K ki, which is also not likely...
if so then your either helpless in esf imho, either you still have lil, very lil (needs microscope) hope
you must train more and find out ways to gain ki faster
cause most ppl actually complain about the fact that in servers, that change maps once in every 20 minutes they just reach ssj or ascend in any other way
( which means gaining between 350,000 ki to 2,700,000 in 20 minutes lol
I'd say more between 350,000 to 1,000,000 cause no1 can in 20 minutes to reach Mystic Krillin or Evil Buu... lol )
and there isnt enough server time left for them to play in that form or to reach it
try the map esf_mtside
since its not updated from esf1.1 it should still have dbz option available in it
if it isnt ( which isnt a likely option ) then just use it from the 1.1 instalation

I really dont understand users that keep complaining about esf1.2 not supporting CTDB!
its stupid to think like that cause that option exists, unless they are "WISE" enough to just pic the newest cool good looking maps that the team has made for esf

THERE ARE OTHER MAPS YOU KNOW! try them out also, older maps HAVE CTDB support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom