Please Help, Cant play ESF

Best answers
:cry: Well, i got Half Life and i installed it and everything. Played it a lil and it worked fine. Then i tried to play ESF...it said "Bogus list type in womcomm.lst" when i tried to play. I go back to the site and it said u need CS or DoD. So i go get the full CS. I try to install it and it says that i cant intall it because it says im trying to install it into a Half Life version with the wrong launguage and it says the Add on is English....well my Half Life is too so iono whats wrong and i've been trying all day to get it wto work and it wont...Please help! :cry:

MSN and E-MAIL: [email protected]
AIM: ragnafighter

Best answers
OK after tons of messing with it i got it to work start but i try to connect and it tried to connect to WON server...so i get Steam and i cant figure out how to play the game with steam..

Best answers
run halflife through steam so it will set up properly, then you should put esf under steam like this.... steam/system apps/(your account name here)/ half-life/esf then right click on steam's tray icon go to play games and esf should be listed under the third party games section,,, at bottem of list

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom