please hear me out

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Hi ESF I am a long time follower and the new trailer is fantastic and im proud of the hard work.

But after watching it, I took some points because in my eyes. I see two playable characters and a working map.

I mean I can see the basic fighting working, grabbing is working ki attacks work block dodge.

So with this I know there are still bugs and issues but why not start a beta of a foundation slowly add other players other maps.

Could you please think about it im not saying you have to im fine waiting for the mode but it would be nice.

P.s I have dyslexia sorry about my spelling and gramma.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Long ago we had a community discussion as to whether or not we wanted to have progressive updates, or wait it out and have a finished product for a complete experience.

We chose to wait.

Discord Member
Best answers
Long ago we had a community discussion as to whether or not we wanted to have progressive updates, or wait it out and have a finished product for a complete experience.

We chose to wait.
Are you talking about releasing the game in phases? The final decision will always be in the hands of the team that poll didn't have any power over the decision

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh...yeah it did, hence why the mod isn't being released in phases i.e. additional open betas.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to add in a quick thought here. I have no special insight into how far along the game is, but what was shown in the trailer is simply that -- what was shown in the trailer. It'd be silly to expect the trailer to show everything complete in the game, or to extrapolate from the trailer how far along the game is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom