PLease Dev team! Help!!!

Roh

Best answers
Im having a bunch of problems I cant figure out with playing the game. I dont really want a bunch of other players help because they didnt code the mod so they dont really know. If any of the dev team are willing to help me please give me a pm.

Roh

Best answers
There are some things I simply cant seem to understand about game play. Like the melee swooping clash. I have NO idea what decides who wins. And the bane of my esf existence.... why some people seem to be able to recover from hits soo much faster then others. There are people who 9 times out of 10 will recover and be swooping back, blocking or powering up an attack in under a second. I guess thats part of this next thing. In your flash tutorial it says that holding down the fire button is supposed to be how you handle most things. Like melee attacks while swooping, recovering and power struggles. Everyone who pulls off these amazing things seems to say they are clicking really fast to do them. Which by your coding should be the best way to handle them? Is the fast clicking thing possibly a bug? I mean Ive been so frustrated by this that Im booting people who I am beating because it down right pisses me off that they cna get bakc up instantly after I pound them to the ground from less then a few feet away. Understanding how this is intended to work could really really impore my level of enjoyment with your mod.

Roh

Best answers
And I installed the bots and they dont seem to be working properly for me. They will add but often wont spawn and when they do they just stand there doing nothing for a while till they fall down and start to lose pl. ALso they start out with tiny pl levels. Highest ive seen was 150,000. Most have been lower. Wierd one huh?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holding the button should be the best way to recover and PS etc.

And the bots are still an Alpha version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom