Playstation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo revolution.

Which System(s) are you going to get

• Playstation 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xbox 360

• Nintendo Revolution

• None

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Revolution. Then the 360. Then the PS3. But due to release order, the 360 might come first.

The things the Revolution offers blows the rest of them away. the 360 also seems good, dispite me not being an X-Box fan. Perhaps that'll change with the 360. Only time will tell.

I'm a PS fan, so the PS2 is my favorite system. I like RPGs and Survival horrors and the PS1 and 2 holds most of them. But the PS3 doesn't offer anything I'm really too interested in. The release games also don't sound interesting. The only one that caught my eye was Final Fantasy Next. I'm hoping its not another Crystal Cronicals or Adventure.

Best answers
Well i might end up buying the ps3 instead of the revolution, but only if something goes horrible wrong with the revolution, as for the xbox 360 it really is just a consoled pc and i already own a pc so I probably won't buy the xbox 360

DMW

Best answers
I am and forever will be a Sony Playstation man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i will get whatever system Atlus decideds to make the majority of their games on

Best answers
What I am bout to show you will shock you!

This is what you need to click on!

Alright... This is the new Revolution game (leaked of course) named SSBM or Super Smash Bros. Mayhem.

Well anyway...
Online capatible and other crap...

if you believe this... well...

Best answers
I said revolution because i like nintendo ill get a ps3 too though. I don't like xbox though so i'm not getting that.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
PS3 because sony has a crapload of games at their disposal, but not until after they've been torn apart and people are modding them. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Robby said:

Alright... This is the new Revolution game (leaked of course) named SSBM or Super Smash Bros. Mayhem.

Well anyway...

if you believe this... well...
...uhhh. I got sick and tired of that game two generations ago. Fancier graphics wont improve gameplay, and other than that, theres nothing they could do with Smash Bros that couldnt be done on the GC.

As far as Im concerned, Nintendo has Zelda, and thats about it.

Best answers

Well anyway...
Your attempt status at posting something funny will be revealed in 5 mins.

5 - Commencing Joke Link

4 - Joke Link in progress

3 - Progress Confirmed Link as an YTMND

2 - Now uploading Instructions

1 - Instructions Uploading Complete

Now please follow the instructions below to check your status.

Instructions: Just highlight the white words to reveal your status.

Funny Attempt Status: Failed

Best answers
Seriously. That was so fake. It looked exactly like the super smash bros. from GC. Except with some freaky gray dude and darth vader. I wouln't have beleived that even if I was born yesterday or even today for that matter. If i was born right now i still wouldnt beleive that. You don't even have to look at it to know it's fake. The world was laughing at how fake taht was. You could hear the wind whispering "fake... fake" I didn't even look at it at first I could hear it saying "fake"

Best answers
What sold me to the Nintendo Revolution was the backwards capability that Nintendo is offering. The fact that you can play from the NES to Next Gen games is a great idea. I believe that Nintendo took this idea from the popularity of (illegal) emulators. Nintendo may not have the tightest graphics, but their gameplay has been (for the most part) very solid.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soul Punisher said:
Your attempt status at posting something funny will be revealed in 5 mins.

5 - Commencing Joke Link

4 - Joke Link in progress

3 - Progress Confirmed Link as an YTMND

2 - Now uploading Instructions

1 - Instructions Uploading Complete

Now please follow the instructions below to check your status.

Instructions: Just highlight the white words to reveal your status.

Funny Attempt Status: Failed
1.) This was elaborate and unnecessary spam.

2.) Let this be a first warning for everyone in the thread: next person to crack on someone because of their point of view gets a warning, no questions asked. Volatile subjects don't need to be made harder to keep under control by unneeded smart ass remarks...especially elaborate, witty ones that take up a nice big post and end up falling flat and not even making me laugh.

3.) As for my opinion, we all know how I feel about Nintendo. I have not paid for a Nintendo product in years and I'm not going to pay for that bucket of propaganda they call the Revolution, that's for sure. I'm PS3 all the way. If nothing else, I'll at least be showing respect for the bearers of many of modern console gamings greatest innovations.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I dont know really, but ill probably get a Revolution. Having access to the entire Nintendo collection sounds to good to pass up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom