Playstation 2 new net game :0

Best answers
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/491/491119p1.html

no montly fee before you ask heh
check that game out. suppose to be diablo 3 for ps2. full mic support and all. comes out in 22 hours :)

If anyone else going for it. Lets hook up in the game. The title turns me away. but all the people who played beta and ign gamepro giving it nice scores.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
looks good, another online game to add to my collection :p

(goes back to his dark corner to rock back and forth waiting for ps2 online splinter cell 2..)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would try it if one of my friends bought the game and had an internet adapter :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i might check it out if it truly is free, (i dont like online games that you hafta pay to play, you bought the game, and you bought your internet, yet you still aint off the hook)

i admit my opinion of online games was deeply scarred by SWG, i do need something to redeem the genre, if they could make a game as good as the original PSO and still free id play it, (i loved that game, its only bad point was 4 people a game) and only 4 levels but it was hella fun

Best answers
this is not a mmorpg this is a baulder gate dark alliance type game. and the makers of BG:da help make this game snowboard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom