Player colours on scouter

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a really simple idea for free fighting mode, but it might be useful.

On the player list (TAB), each player's stats will be written in their own colour - just like Ricochet. Then, instead of seeing red dots appearing on your scouter, each dot will have the colour if the player it represents.

For example: ESFn00b joins a server and he's assigned a green colour. Then when you press your tab key you will see ESFn00b's stats written in green, and he should show up as a green dot on your scouter.

I think this should improve gameplay because it will make it easier to follow a certain player if you remember his colour. Also, it matches the show, as characters could recognize familiar energies when they sensed them.

Best answers
I like ur idea, although I see a problem when more than, lets say, 10 ppl joining a server. Cuz if green, black, white and all the easy to identify colours are used what colour would u give the twentiest player? Would have to be a weird combination which would be hard to tell apart - and in the heat of a battel too. Maybe a cvar could be used that only enables this option if the server limit is set at maybe 8 to 12 players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom