Play tested Suggestions for Future Release.

Best answers
Ive been playing every character and notice some have serius draw backs.

SO far Im only suggesting about Buu, Frieza and Cell.

Buu
Starts out way to powerful, I notice a good Buu player almost always tries to PS which he willl win for most of thd game. His Candy attack is seriusly Cheap and needs to be tweaked, Ive played games where ive seen Buus Rack up the kills one after another just by useing candy alone.

Frieza, Great character but Starts out Rather weak if you dont count his Disk. Needs to start out with a few more moves (Mini Death Ball, Telekinesis ETc), as is he dosnt reallly start to shine till youve transformed and can use Death Ball.

Cell
Great Character and my Person Fav but im rather dissapointed to learn that he has no Regeneration and that hes one of the chars who dosnt get a Super Attack after Transformation.
Cell Transformed should get Kikhou, Spirit Bomb, Shield, or something along those lines. I know he would be very over powered if we stayed true to the anime and gave him everyones moves, but I definetly think he shoudl have regeneration instead of senzu beans, like Buu.

Anyways tell me what you think or to flame me for my stupid suggestions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah everyone will be eather getting new moves or having old ones tweeked which is why its still a beta

so i wouldnt worry too much

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well, i know a new attack for frieza,, He used his attack on frieza saga, he used his mind to move all those rocks, and even control them, how about add that?,, its just s suggestion

Best answers
Yeah I know its still beta im just makeing the Suggestions.

Anyways Pwb thats why I listed Telekinesis, where he say hurls a rock at you with it.
Also when powered up he could stun characters with it similar to the move he killed Krillin with.

Right now though frieza is kinda no fun unless you wanna be a disker till he transforms. I like his Finger Laser, but the damage needs to be raised on that a bit. Not to much as its a instant hit but a little more to make it useful.
Besides his Disk, all his attack are rather weak till he gets Death Ball.

Also for Cell, I did some thinking and belive he needs to get Shield after transforming, just like in the Anime. He got this from absorbing 17 I belive (17 used it againt piccolo to counter his attack) so it makes perfect sense.

Best answers
Just thougt of a Funny Attack for Cell, Cell jr bum Rush.

Cell charges up and Expels a coupel Cell jr (depending on power lvl) who run in and start attacking guys (controllable)

Be really Funny to Watch.

Best answers
Frieza moving the rocks around would be impossible, can u imagine what that would be like in a map of like 15 people? If they had 5 friezas moving rocks around eventually there would be no more map... Not to mention all the coding and everything that would have to go into the maps and all that. Its a nice thought but i dont really think its possible.

Best answers
Frieza moveing the rocks around would be real simple.

All teh animationw oudl need to be is a large rock coming from below frieaza then he throws it at someone.
Like a Regular Attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom