Pl punch

Best answers
i don't know if this idea has all ready been posted but i was think about the cell saga and after cell got 18 and turned perfect and krillin attacked cell with a bunch of puches and it didn't phase him, if your PL was a lot higher than the person you were fight was to melee you and it didn't make you go flying it would be like you blocked. because i hated when i would be fight some one and i was 2 million on the pl meter and he was 600k and he meleed me and sent me sailing but not to far.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
That would turn out in much bloodshed!
let's say you joined a server that has been up for a long time and the pl's are in the 20 millions(as an aerage) and you start out, and then you cannot hurt anyone, you would just have to wait and get killed so your PL would raise.

A good idea, but would end up in slaughter!

Best answers
So what? Does the Counterstrike people whine when they have only a USP or Glock at their disposal ?

Just shoot beams at the enemy, powerful beams that cause alot of damage.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hmm good point I forgot all about beams for a second lol

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats a pretty good idea, making melee defense higher as PL increases...I like it. :D
I wanna see some drawbacks to it though, I can't think of any right now, but I'm sure there will be someone with some.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hopefully when melee is revamped in 1.2 they'll replace the ping issue with power level, speed, or some combonation. As things are you already take less melee damage from someone below your power level, but you still get the knockback. In future versions I'm sure the smash knockback will be decreased when your power level is significantly higher than your opponents, but not removed. It wouldn't be fair for people going up against heavy PL characters when their beams are just causing bruises.

Best answers
i just get pretty mad when i have been fighting some one and a new guy comes in and my pl is like 19 million and his is like 900k and he puches me and i go sailing through the air, but i am sure they are going to make something closeto that in 1.2 (i hope)hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom