PL-adapted KI Blasts

Best answers
I think the KI-Blasts should become stronger at higher powerlevels (just like all the other attacks do). If a ten million pl player shoots a blast at a one million pl guy, he should not be able to just swat it away... There need to be Blast-Blockstruggles!
This would be more realistic, more like the shows and much more fun I think.

Best answers
Pretty sure it is like that, because I was at 34,451,250 and some new player shot a kame at me, and I just threw it aside.

Best answers
I know it works with beams, I am talking aboiut the usual generic Ki-Blasts (Attack # 2). These can be easily swatted away by everyone, no matter how weak the defender and how strong the attacker is.

Best answers
I was at 25.000.000 one time and some other guy at 600.000 and he blocked a normal kiblast, he had a hard time blocking that one :) it was great fun to see that :):laff:

Best answers
yea eekhoorn is right, some ppl will get into a block struggle with your ki blast

Best answers
I one shot a normal ki-blast at a new guys kamehameha and he had to struggle my ki-blast and I even one

Best answers
once a guy shot a kame at me and i overwhelmed it w/ 6 ki balls.

Best answers
nice!

i wish you could shoot ki blasts a lot faster. all characters could do it.
they could have 3 styles of ki blast:
1. slow rate of fire with large power
2. all rounder ki blast, medium rate of fire & power
3. quick rate of fire with low power

1s could make larger explosions than 2s, and 3s could just have minimal or no explosions to reduce lag issues of shooting out so many at a given time.

and the stronger your ki blast type, the more ki it takes from your ki pool (as you would assume).

Best answers
@catfish: these suggestions will never be implemented, because that many blasts would crash servers!

Anyways, obviously I was wrong about this suggestion; I apologize for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom