Pizza Anyone?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-_-. What if someone wants to steal a pizza?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg stop making me more hungry cuz im having pizza soon and ive been waiting all day for it :p

and i dont think anyone would want to steal a pizza unless its a hobo -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think if you're carrying around a 14" pizza, you're liable to get it stolen. The thief then gets the nice surprise that it's actually a laptop. Plus, if you're typing on a pizza, people are going to get wise in a few seconds.

That aside, it's a great novelty gift idea :D

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What if it is a hobo? Then the hobo would run into an alley, sit down, open the box, and say "Wtf...". I dont think people should mess with hobos. Its just not right. The fact that you're hiding a laptop in a pizza box is also kinda dumb...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh, I would steal a pizza..... Thats a pretty clever design, lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because if you left it somwere somone would be less likely to steal a pizza box then a book bad or laptop case. I think it is a great idea.

Best answers
I dont think anybody would actually go and steal a pizza - youd have to be pretty damn hungry/shameful if you actually had to steal a pizza. However, you could go for a slice and then bam... laptop.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
What if it is a hobo? Then the hobo would run into an alley, sit down, open the box, and say "Wtf...".
A hobo probably wouldn't know what it is, and try to eat it anyway. Then again, he might eat it even if he does.

Heh, it's waterproof.

Best answers
Hahahaha, I love it. It's just too bad it doesn't come with a storage compartment for pizza..... *stomach groans*

Soulicro said:
I dont think anybody would actually go and steal a pizza - youd have to be pretty damn hungry/shameful if you actually had to steal a pizza. However, you could go for a slice and then bam... laptop.
I believe you mean shameless... if not, my bad ^_^;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom