Pictures

Best answers
Holy crap, these are really good! However, except for the first one of Vegeta they all look like made-up characters. Theyre really good though.

(Yes I can recognize who is who but on first glance they dont look like characters from the show)

Best answers
hmmm, your right they dont... lol

i kind of messed goku's face up, but oh well :rolleyes:

Best answers
WOW very cool works man hehe now i know y ppl say that they dont like my DBZ art
well i will try do some more detailed lighting "effects" mayB thats what missing :)

after all cool stuff realy like that first vagita and gohan!!!!

Best answers
u used ref's right? or else i would suggest u to make ur own anime.. lol what great skills u got there m8! :D

Best answers
Those are absolutely incredible mate, I love the poses you've put those characters in, if you didn't use refs then that's a great talent. Good job :p

Best answers
i assure you no refs :D

and thanks for your critz :laff:

Retired
Best answers
yeah, very nicely done. I like the Gohan SSJ 2 one, the top right. it has loads of details in it. looks very classy, nice job on the shading aswell.

Best answers
thanks for your critz

but my favorite is Vegito, just cause hes my fav char :D

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amazing, I love how you've re-captured the characters in your own style, brilliant.

Best answers
i am honored to be so well c&c'ed by optimus prime himself... thank you :p

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to agree with everyone in saying those are some very nice drawings. My favorite character is Gohan, so I especially like the detail of his SSJ2 and the aura around Mystic Gohan. Good job!

Best answers
Nice job Knives

Great drawing Knives!! I sent you a private message about you drawing some DBZ characters for me, I would pay you for doing them $25 per picture and really it not as detailed as you drew yours. This goes for anybody you can reach me @ [email protected] show me some of your drawings and I will accept or not if I do accept your drawing style I would send you the drawing on how I would like the characters drawn.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow..
first of all...ui love the ssj2 gohan...tons of details and amazing shading!
all the rest are great aswell....you got the style sunked in you..sweet work!

Best answers
if u made these pictures without useng a computer then they look kewl, but i doubt it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom