Picollo finished 100%

Best answers
Oh, I'm sorry, did I talk off topic? Oh damn, looks like I'm doing it again. Shoot.

Best answers
Will new animations have to be made for this model? Or does the old skeleton still work?

Best answers
hey Wajo0 man Dat m0del RuleZ:p Is it already downloadable plZ give link if s0!!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its smos piccolo model for beta 1.2. so no, you cannot download it separate. you will get it when 1.2 is released.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scruffie said:
Will new animations have to be made for this model? Or does the old skeleton still work?
I'd imagen the old one would work, otherwise DT had another loads of animations to do =P

Best answers
That's what I figured, since it's already in game. Dt can't work THAT fast, can he? ;)

Now, the ESF Beta 1.2 Outline says a new Model Directory has been made for picollo, so 'Mod modders' can add in new trans for Picollo, but will this 'caped' Picollo be in 1.2? Does he have a trans animation yet?

I think I read somewhere he won't be (was probably this thread, but I can't be bothered checking :S) but I'd like someone to confirm it.

Best answers
Hmm... On piccolo's right cheek it looks like the polygons aren't welded properly or something, because the shadow is really contrasted from one poly to the next. Or it could be that ray-tracing whatchamacallit thingamajig.

Best answers
Godamn... That's just about the nicest model i've ever seen for the HL engine... Not even the Mega popular counterstrike were talented enough to make something as good as this..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It's always nice on the render but is it in-game? Somehow it always get screwed with the animated and some other stuff.. But bah, nice job ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
animating aint that hard. So I would say, if anims mess, make new ones. :)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No affence but the 1.1 Piccolo suxed.... NO AFFENCE!!!! But the model that you made is so fukin awsome man keep up the good work on ur net model =D

Best answers
another reason for us to wait sadly for the team to release 1.2. im deeply insulted. can you stop teasing
ppl ? ever?
realy, it is a very nice model, you should keep being
the main modeller or we wont have such supirior models.

Best answers
assaf said:
another reason for us to wait sadly for the team to release 1.2. im deeply insulted. can you stop teasing
ppl ? ever?
realy, it is a very nice model, you should keep being
the main modeller or we wont have such supirior models.
I wish that they banned everyone that said **** like this from being able to play the Beta. He's not teasing, he's showing you what's in the bloody Beta.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why does it matter how many or how little polies a model has?

Best answers
chris109 said:
why does it matter how many or how little polies a model has?
A lot. Too little, and it looks **** (although if he did that model with a low number of poly's, then I'm just blown away... :p ), too many and it'll run slow ingame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom