Picking on the weaker guys

Best answers
Look, everytime I get a very high pl while I'm online with friends or playing by myself and someone decides to join and I of course fight him I lose a lot of pl. And they get a lot of pl. the last part is fine, but if I lose 5mil everytime I'm attacked be the weaker guy, eventually I'll lose almost all of my pl the I played for. Atleast until my pl matches his. And that sucks.

I probably won't be able to get back to your replies so plz e-mail them to [email protected]

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This isn't a suggestion at all... it's a statement. What are you trying to get at? There is a PL after death cvar in 1.1 if that's what you're suggesting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think what he was trying to suggest was that it might be good if the higher level players didn't lose any of their hard earned pl from killing players newer to the server. And I agree, but if that is a must for gameplay, then perhaps the amount should be reduced.

Best answers
They dont lose anything from killing lower pl players, just when they get hit and when they die. Generally if someone just joined, if I start fighting them I decend. Not trying to deny them power, just trying to preserve my own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom