Piccolos Makosen ?

Best answers
Any oe no what the makosen attack is going to be in 1.3 i never heard of it in DBZ .Any one have a pic of it.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's the attack he used against adroid 17. He put his hands together and an enormous blast emerges.

Best answers
Here is a picture of piccalo using makosen in a scatter shot combo

:) I personally think ESF should include this, perhaps in his final form?

Best answers
But ESF INCLUDES that move.. doesn't it? Or am I just wrong and not sure is that attack Makosen...I don't know even myself anymore.. o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Put simply, it's a masenko charged and fired like a kamehameha.

Best answers
Makosen = Light Grenade. Basically puts his hands on his hest and a very large ball of energy comes out. Only used when he fused with Kami.

Best answers
Masenko = Demon Flash. Piccolos signature move. He puts his hands together on his head and fires energy beam.

So Makosen and Masenko are different attacks...Gohan has Masenko in ESF...and I like to use that move :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Robby said:
Makosen = Light Grenade. Basically puts his hands on his hest and a very large ball of energy comes out. Only used when he fused with Kami.
You've got it totally wrong;

Choubakurahatsuha = Light Grenade, fired from in front of the chest
Makosenha = Makosen, fired from the waist like a Kamehameha
Masenkoha = Masenko, fired from above the head, Gohan did this too

They're three seperate attacks.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... so another beam? wtf? i want the homing ball for variety perposes, piccolo is uber underpowered as he is now a nice new attack would help =\.... dont you think?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uber underpowered? well hes not that underpowered but he should be faster than he is right now, he should be faster than gohan but there the same or piccolo is slower

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno, I agree with david, SPC is really his only good attack, Masenko is weak and Scattershot requires a lot of skill and timing (as cool as it is). Light Grenade should be a blast/ball style attack, Makosen is the secondary fire of Masenko, stronger but slower, and I suggested the Makoho which could be his Ultimate Attack.

I think the team worked under the assumption that Piccolo is slow but strong because of that fight against Android #17 where he said that his (#17's) attacks were fast but lacked power.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he still only gets one transformation in 1.3 though... where in the series he got two. The only thing piccolo has going for him is scattershot and special beam cannon. Apart from starting at low power level taking medicocre time to aquire powerlevel to transform, having the second slowest speed in the game, masenko is the worse beam in the game, special beam cannon is going to be attached in 1.3 (if i remember correctly) which is the whole beauty of sbc... I really dont understand what the point of giving him his own version of kamehameha is, its not unique and doesnt make him stand out, i'd rather they gave him a ball that when charged homes in on the target you aim at, like an instant firing kame torpedo. Its more recognised, and it gives people a reason to choose piccolo, the only thing thats not better about cell than piccolo is he doesnt have scattershot, if he did, he'd be more powerful than piccolo in everyway. Piccolo needs some uniqueness so people will find it more interesting and use him more, just like frieza. Hell, why dont we slap a kamehameha with the ginyu force and the androids while we're at it -_-....

If anyone tries to argue that piccolo is not underpowered, howcome he's probably one of the least used characters? and the overpowered characters such as buu cell and goku are used all the damn time. Of course it all depends on the player, but it makes it just that little bit harder to beat someone if you're piccolo. I hope people understand what im saying.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see why the light grenade couldn't be homing, it would certainly balance him.

Bring on the Makoho (for balance)!

Best answers
I thought Makosen was just a name Funimation made up for him to say. Evidently not. :D

I agree with Piccolo getting more attacks. His SBC is too easy to dodge and Masenko is just weak, not to mention you can't move while charging it. He definitely needs new attacks, maybe them I'll play as him more often.

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
i'd rather they gave him a ball that when charged homes in on the target you aim at, like an instant firing kame torpedo.

I agree with Davidskiwan on this one. However I'm pretty sure that in one of the movies (1st cooler movie i think) piccolo has a move a lot like this that he throws at one of cooler's men making him take off and try to unsuccessfully dodge it

Best answers
Um..of what were we talkin about again.....? o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the Makosen is, there's a pic in post #3 and an explaination in post #8.

My ideal outline would be something like this:

1. Melee
2. Ki Blasts
3. Genbeam/Genball
4. Masenko/Makosen
5. Special Beam Cannon/Detatch
6. Scattershot/Hellzone Grenade
7. Light Grenade (chargeable, non-homing)/Light Grenade (chargeable, homing, uses more ki)
8. Makoho/Makorai
9. ???
10. Senzu Beans

Forms:
Normal - No Weighted Clothing - Fuse With Nail - Fuse With Kami

jaf

Best answers
What the Makosen is, there's a pic in post #3 and an explaination in post #8.

My ideal outline would be something like this:

1. Melee
2. Ki Blasts
3. Genbeam/Genball
4. Masenko/Makosen
5. Special Beam Cannon/Detatch
6. Scattershot/Hellzone Grenade
7. Light Grenade (chargeable, non-homing)/Light Grenade (chargeable, homing, uses more ki)
8. Makoho/Makorai
9. ???
10. Senzu Beans

Forms:
Normal - No Weighted Clothing - Fuse With Nail - Fuse With Kami
Now THAT would be great! Just too bad that it doesnt seem that its going be like that :(

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah that would be ideal imo, he'd be perfectly balanced, i think that light grenade may have to be after the second transformation, or makoho either would be good.

Best answers
ravendusts idea is great but i think that light grenade should cause a massive expl like big bang cuz i think piccolo needs some firepower :fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom