Piccolos Makosen ?

Best answers
I agree Piccolo is underpowered and will be even more underpowered in 1.3 because he will only have 1 transformation for some reason. At least give him better moves ESF team!

Best answers
I play as piccolo... the only attack besides the generic beam and ki blobs is the SBC. He really needs more power up. In fact, the only reasons I don't play cell are 1) Piccolo's my favorite character in the show... 2) It's easier to press 4 for SBC on piccolo than some high number for SBC on cell (though I could easily change that in the options, I'm too lazy)

you know what'd be cool? A constantly regenerating life meter like maybe 1 hp every 2 seconds or so. Or maybe just a better SBC than cell's. Something with a bigger boom'd be nice =P

Best answers
Hey , cell's a copy , then picolo needs a geniuine SBC so it'll be better . No character will be unpowerd because when you have with 200 000 pl over me , i get that bonus on every hit you know :D . And what about Raditz [I'm crazi about that dude because i think he might be very very strongas a ssj] :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom