Piccolo

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
I used to use piccolo all the time when i started playing 1.2, scattershot was fine before the updates, and imo, scattersot > any other attack in the game, apart from maybe say, throw -> finger laser, but we all know how cheap that is. Scattershot has multiple opurtunities for attack and costs very little ki, you can replace where u'd use normal ki basts, as well as other oppurtunities where you'd normally charge a generic beam, but scattershot does a hell of a lot more damage and is also instant. He also has a lazer, which has a more control/usability for attack than finger laser (imo), and when at a higher pl it will do a ****load of damage, especially with turbo. He is slow, and his trans doesnt do much for him, aside from needing fixing scattershot, i think his attacks are really well thought out, all pretty fast attacks which can be intergrated quite nicely with melee. One thing i think they should add that ball attack he had. forgotten what its called... charged ball that homes in on target.
Yes, his attacks can be intergrated into melee, but no one would rather melee with Piccolo compared to someone like Goku because of the speed difference.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isnt that kinda what i was trying to say >_> attacks = good, speed/pl = bad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom