Piccolo transformation ideas.

Best answers
Ok, first he starts off with cape and hat thingy, this is much suggested, great idea, don't see why they can't do it. i know some people say they can't do it, buu has a cape, why not piccolo.

First transform, throws off cape and hat thingy, charges up, makes sense, everyone loves it, we enjoy, laugh, cry, world peace happens, all good things spawn from this highly supported idea.

Second transform, Kami teleports in, Kami was a bad @$$, im sure he could move like that if he needed to, if not, do it for gameplay purposes. Piccolo fuses with Kami, he becomes super piccolo, if you remeber in the cell saga he does this and becomes 3 times as strong. and would there for be on par with the ssj guys, not quite ssj2, but hey, we gotta live with what God gives us. The fusion with nail was a big deal but nothing compared to Piccolo and Kami, especailly seeing that piccolo's dad the orignial piccolo was part of Kami that split, thus making piccolo whole again.

Anyways, there are my ideas, call me a n00b, tell me to search the forums, flame all you want, as long as you enjoy it, I'm happy.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not a bad idea. I mean, it makes sense and it follows the storyline well. They should make a different transformation, a more noticable one for Piccolo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont like the Kami Fusion idea. I think all characters should
be added even when fused for example have Gotenks Goten and Trunks playable?

or Gokou, Vegeta, and Vegetto playable I dont think their going to
go through all the trouble of having Kami appear from no where
and say "Hey piccolo you got stronger I think its time we joind bodies now cause im a ESF Slave Lets FUSE!"

Best answers
Why not just have him power up a lot, scream a lot, spread his arms and have a translucent Kami float into him...

Best answers
Originally posted by ScooterMan
Why not just have him power up a lot, scream a lot, spread his arms and have a translucent Kami float into him...
i like that idea, i just think that it would make sense more than him just powering up and then just powering up some more...i mean...why logicly would he not just power up all the way in the first place? the Namek fusion is the only thing that somewhat resembles a transformation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom