piccolo trans

Best answers
it would be kool if piccolo has a trans file..so we could tinker with his trans sprites..and if he does get it..he should trans into a bigger piccolo...like he does when fighting garlic jr.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think they are sprites, I think it's coded in effects. So only team members can tinker with them. And maybe for a later transformation for the other point. Or you could just take the model and scale it in HLMV.

Best answers
you know that ythere is a piccolo sprite its sumthin like piccolo_trans3200 :) :) :) and the model you can make one if you have lots of expernce in that field thats what I know at the moment!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well then, guess what, there isnt such a spirite!
then it means you know less then you knew you know...
and future other transes will be discussed in ESF beta 1.3 after the releasing of ESF beta 1.2 I guess

Best answers
whats the point of that post above?
anyway, why u want piccolo to become bigger when hes transed?
his size is fine for me,doesnt need to be as big as frieza in second form lol

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah... Marvey, that was sortof a misplaced post.

And in 1.2 you can add a custom model to replace him after transformation if you can find one, but that will be on your own time and your own project. The team is leaving him open ended until they finish his model with the cape and turban for 1.3 (at least to my knowledge).

Best answers
so he wont have a seperate trans folder in 1.2? cuz i really wanna be able to change his trans model =\

Best answers
well isn't there a model of piccolo with cape and turban released already?
i use it anyway lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom