piccolo homing balls

Best answers
hey will piccolo homing balls be in cause it be cool if primary fire tap will like fire 1 at it will auto home in on someone or maybe u could target certain people

if u keep ur thinger onf primary fire u charge a ball and then fire loads of em then u press secodnary fire and they all home in on everyone :D

that be well cool

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i sense this as becoming a SPAM attack...... homing ki balls.... ppl would spam that so bad

Best answers
Actually, I think we did give Piccolo his scatter shot :) And about the whole spammage thing, we've implemented a couple "new" anti-spammage measures :) I won't say exactly, somewhere along the lines of swatting away attacks might just be one of 'em ;)

Best answers
total sweetness nighthawk!:yes: ;)

Best answers
yes but if it will be total spam then they would have to take krillens kakusan ha out then but thx to hawk cool spam stuff it wotn happen

Best answers
I kinda like how Dragon Mod Z did it, because with DMZ doing any special attack takes a LOT of ki, so the balls are balanced if you do it that way. You get homing shots that will likely hit, but they're costly so it'd often be better to use normal shots.

Mind you, DON'T USE THEM IN DMZ, because it sometimes goes buggy and either does nothing or makes your target invincible.

Best answers
I bet noobs would moan about it, like they do everything else

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom