Piccolo Concept

Best answers
well, I'm redesigning piccolo and started with the concept, then will do the 3d model .
here:

Best answers
cool concept but teh face dont look realy like piccolo :X
hope the model will have the same detail love like teh concept =)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bruno[SCX] said:
well, I'm redesigning piccolo and started with the concept, then will do the 3d model .
here:
Reminds me of the real-life Dragon Ball Z characters someone was doing a while back at ESF-World.

Nice concept picture though, it has pretty good realism, the only thing is that Piccolo should look a little younger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love concept work and this is no exception, very nice. I like the way he looks less human than he does in the show itself (more alien).

Keep up the good work :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bruno[SCX] said:
here:
He looks quite demonic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Love it. Your style of painting combined with the new look really make it awesome looking. I hope you do the texture the same way ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he looks pretty cool. I love seeing new takes on old characters. :3

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome stuff man, nice redesign ^_^ I'd just like to recommend you add a little more contrast with the shaddows ;) (i typed it before your update) Tis nice stuff, but the change in hue's doesnt seem to have any sort of reason, is it ment to be a secondary light source? if so its a little too close to your first lightsource and it doesnt completely make sense where its comming from.

Best answers
yeah... i was kindof afraid of that... but i was so entusiastic i kind lost my hand on it XD...
gonna work some more before i start on the model itself
Thanks Davidskiwan

B.Mera

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the way he looks wizened, in DBZ he frequently came across as wize and seer-like and you've captured it well.

Best answers
MC said:
Reminds me of the real-life Dragon Ball Z characters someone was doing a while back at ESF-World.

Nice concept picture though, it has pretty good realism, the only thing is that Piccolo should look a little younger.
are these "real life" models still up there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom