Piccolo BUG ??

Best answers
Hi, since 1.2.2 version I noticed that there is something wrong with Piccolos seventh atack ( guided balls? )

When I use it some of the balls explode before crashing against something instead of arriving at where i send them and because of this I often hurt my self.

Do you know if this should be as im telling or is it a bug?

Best answers
Well, make sure you're not on the ground when you use it. Also, make sure you're not too close to a wall, or a ground surface.

Force Pit Member
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
What map is this happening to you? Some of the maps have invisible walls....... (one thing I hate about 1.2 maps -_-)

Best answers
No he's right this is a serious bug with scatter shot... they just do explode randomly...

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some of the maps that came in 1.2 (look nice) but were cut a little poorly, there are some spots in the cell_games maps were there are a bunch of invisble walls and stuff, that may be it.

Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
I swear that someone stated this before (Way before he stated it)
Yes, Jaf

Looks like its a bug, happened to me too

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is nothing to do with maps... u can teleport and shoot and it still has the same effect, it wasnt a problem in 1.2 but 1.2.2 started it i think, scattershot is a nice attack, and sometimes its just unusable because it damages you more than your opponent

Best answers
Demize said:
What map is this happening to you? Some of the maps have invisible walls....... (one thing I hate about 1.2 maps -_-)
They were also that in esf1.1 but there was many...

jaf

Best answers
I hope this gets fixed in 1.3. Oh and by the way..
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJ Shin Carl
I swear that someone stated this before (Way before he stated it)

Yes, Jaf

Looks like its a bug, happened to me too
That was an another bug.. the scrattershot doesnt show up in the menu where you pick the character

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom