Piccolo and Krillin?

Best answers
Alright, i know its been said, it has to have been said, but i've never seen it or heared about it so, heres my question,

What will Krillin and Piccolo do, since they have no transformations, it seems like it makes them uneven, and no one will want to be them if they could be someone who transforms to become stronger. So, will they be givin some form of transformation (can't think of what) or will they be without one?

....Or do they transform and i'm just way behind the times.o_o o_o

Best answers
kinda seems like pickasslo and krillin should be taken out....

i mean in the show they would never stand a dhance against goku vegeta trunks cell frieza or anyone else....

couldn't maybe brolli and or like...supreme kai or someone replace them?

some other characters who are a bit more powerful?

Best answers
:talk: ........does he really grow hair? (i'll believe anything).

Also i like picollo and krillin being in it, besides brolli is movie, so he can't be in it, and supreme ki wouldn't stand up to them any longer then Kirillin or Piccolo could.

I simply just want to know if anything was done to even out the characters since these two don't get to transform.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kinda seems like pickasslo and krillin should be taken out....

i mean in the show they would never stand a dhance against goku vegeta trunks cell frieza or anyone else....
mmmm saying piccolo sucks , i can remember a time when piccolo was way stronger then a ssj
when he fused with kame he took on cell stage one by himself,
vegeta and the others first had to use the hyperbolic time chamber to get stronger then cell AND piccolo,

so dont say things that arent true

Sound Artist
Best answers
Piccolo becomes a Super Namekian, rival to a Super Saiyan, however, Krillin has always been a weakling:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin is just cool to have. Who doesn't like beating up on a Bald Midget eh?

Best answers
nooOO!Dont take them out,i love picilo(im a newb so i spelt that wrong ehh),they look great plus they have diferent attacks compaired to everyone else

Best answers
you spelt n00b wrong

*got your bags packed for the enforced holiday im gonna give ya?*
Cheeseman :S

Best answers
I think its funny that theyd have krillin grow hair, but theres no reason to take him out. Hes a classic DBZ character and although hes sometimes pussy compared to saiyans hes still the strongest human on earth. Taking out our favorite Namek would also be dumb. Hes still comp for the saiyans. Taking him out would just prove the inability of certain newbs to compensate weaker attacks with skill. Not to mention he can go super Namek.

Best answers
Hey,can Piccolo grow his body parts back like in the serries?Now that would rock

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
krillin and piccolo can both dish out ownage quite easly

Best answers
I know, and even if they werent, its not like theyd make them weak and pathetic compared to the other characters.

Best answers
:) :rolleyes: :talk: Um, how did this become a topic about them being taken out of the game? No one said they were going to be taken out, oh well, i don't mind, so, from all the info so far i see krillin has no transformation and is there for a kinda cheap class, oh well, i agree Krillin is still great and i don't want him or Piccolo taken out, for what ever reason they would be.....o_o .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
krillin has a transformation and when he transforms he grows hair that simple

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
honestly you should make piccolo and krillen just buff up. kind of like a USSJ transformation with the saiyans.

it would be a lot cooler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom