• !!YES!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • !!NO!!

• whos cypress hill!!??!!

• Total voters
Best answers
This thing took me about umm. 17 hours to make using photoshop. Critz please. btw I MADE everythig in it except for the logo. Its the anchor with wings, and the anchor for the second hand. The rest of it is my work.

Best answers
I said I made it, I never said I designed it. And it doesn't look as good as the tutorials because I'm not as good as the guy that designed it.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not bad I guess, it's a bit squishy, would look better round.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there isnt really a point to showing us u can follow a tutorial.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My first thought was "wow!" But learning it was a tutorial, it's nothing special. Anyone can follow one.

Best answers
"Yes officer i would like to report a rape going down in this thread...yes....uh huh...ya his name is Xenophthalmic...ya...no he followed a tutorial...right...o you say someone saying they made it is the same thing as taking credit for it?...right...o..ok...ya...he should have gotten raped?...ah i c...well ty officer...yes??...o you want me to add to it???...hmm...how bout i just throw a rock at him...that'll work just fine...ok ty...bye..."

Well you heard the man...Gj on the watch thing...didnt think it would take 17 hours just to do a tutorial heh. Well gotta do what the law told me so..*picks up rock* Im just playing aha. :laff: But well i think you should have changed it around more than you did. That way you can actually say you Made it rather then using the same thing as the tutorial. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya you should have. Also some things are off a bit.

Retired
Best answers
how bout you guys lay off the guy... tutorials are out there for help.. if no one used them then everyones sig would never change...

Best answers
Light Scream said:
how bout you guys lay off the guy... tutorials are out there for help.. if no one used them then everyones sig would never change...

Tuts are there to help you create something to get better but it would be better if you just used a tut and messed with it some. THEN its considered your own. Rather using a tut and saying its yours...Thats the whole point here. Its taking credit for something you didnt do. So in conclusion, if he messed with it more and changed some things about it then he would be moer respectable in his work. Blah blah blah blah im done talking...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom