Phantasy Star Universe released!!!!!!!OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG It's finally here! Suppose some of you don't know what I'm talking about. Well, if you ever had Sega, you probably played Phantasy Star. It's a very old RPG, with great gameplay and a great story. It had 4 parts, each better than the last. Around May this year, Phantasy Star Universe was announced. It is also an RPG and hopefully a sequel to Phantasy Star 4. It was said to be released this fall. That moment has come. PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE IS RELEASED FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Looks at the Video Gaming forum and ponders why this topic wasn't made there...*

Well I had my eye on this game a long time ago, but I'd prefer to play it if I could play it online as well, and since I'm already paying a monthly fee for FFXI, I'll have to pass on this.

Best answers
Normally, I cant stand RPG's. However, I let some guy over Xbox Live, talk me into downloading the demo--after persistently, annoying me about it for two days straight in the middle of our DOA battle sessions. I prayed it wasn't turned based though, and I lucked up; The game is amusingly addictive. I can't believe, how a game that progresses so slow and repetitively(doing the same things over repeatedly for slow level ups) can be this much fun(the combat is simple beyond belief). But the customization potential, is what really has me coming back for more. Im a sucker, for either a great story or decent customization. Im almost convinced, that the $10 monthly fee, is totally worth it. But im not convinced, it's worth it, if I have to make a $59 purchase beforehand. So most likely, I won't be buying it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahh, sorry guys. It seems the game was delayed. It's coming out february 14. Sorry. My fault.

@AxMan: Wow, moderator asking for warez. FIRE HIM PAIN! (joke)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Diamond Princess said:
Normally, I cant stand RPG's.
I don't love you anymore, you blasphemist!

The game is amusingly addictive. I can't believe, how a game that progresses so slow and repetitively(doing the same things over repeatedly for slow level ups) can be this much fun(the combat is simple beyond belief).
....nevermind. Welcome! You are now one of us! But seriously, turn-based battles are a thing of the past. Free-range is the place to be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom