Petition for a new playable character

sub

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
We need to add Satan to the game. He can be unlockable if you guys are super opposed, but he needs to be in the game.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I propose Lucifer be given access to two forms from the beginning, where one form is that of of a luminous man, kind of face and beautiful, who focuses on controlling his opponents. His second, more destructive form, would be in the image of the greatest of all the angels. Why should his control form be that of something innocent and beautiful? Because he is the great Deceptor, and looks are certainly deceiving.

The form that focuses on absolute and pure destruction will be called Abaddon, where he calls upon hellfire and the angelic arts in combination with the wielding of his sword to obliterate his opponents. This is his offensive form. The Deceptor form would be more about controlling your opponent, with techniques that would do things like reverse your controls, screw with your camera, do damage to yourself or disconnect you completely. In this form, he need only to whisper into your ear to ensure annihilation.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I propose Lucifer be given access to two forms from the beginning, where one form is that of of a luminous man, kind of face and beautiful, who focuses on controlling his opponents. His second, more destructive form, would be in the image of the greatest of all the angels. Why should his control form be that of something innocent and beautiful? Because he is the great Deceptor, and looks are certainly deceiving.

The form that focuses on absolute and pure destruction will be called Abaddon, where he calls upon hellfire and the angelic arts in combination with the wielding of his sword to obliterate his opponents. This is his offensive form. The Deceptor form would be more about controlling your opponent, with techniques that would do things like reverse your controls, screw with your camera, do damage to yourself or disconnect you completely. In this form, he need only to whisper into your ear to ensure annihilation.
NOW I can digg it!!!!

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Now that is a Suggestion^^

--- edit ---

Now that is a Suggestion^^

RBE

Best answers

how you guys like my modeling for the controlling form?
Looks at the satan then back at the man then back....to satan, that man looks like satan. I demand that guy be hired for the next DBZ movie! Just needs a bigger chin, some CGI muscles then bam!, ready for action!:smile:

Best answers
Mr. Satan lol, have him have a jetpack like in other DBZ games lol

If I could magically wish DBZ character into this game with complete animations and badassery it would have to be...................................................Garlic Jr.!!!

Cooler is too much like Frieza
Turles is too much like Goku
Lord Slug's transformation is too big for this game hahaha
Broly wasn't a good fighter, he was only naturally stronger than everyone.
No more androids (17, 18, 19 and Cell are enough)
Pikkon reminds me of Piccolo.....
Bojack wouldn't be a bad character
Paikuhan would be ok too but I would choose other characters over him easily
I don't know anything about Birusu; not even signature moves....

Best answers
I tried to model Garlic Jr once. It was really bad ^_^

Wasn't Mr Satan on the City map as a statue?

Last edited:
Best answers
I agree he should be in the game, also it would be nice to see the Androids in the game.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
NOT IN THE MANGAβ„’
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Satan's first form should be Mr. Satan.

Super elite
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
LOL mr satan will be CRUSHED!! HAHAHA he can't be in game and plus he's too WEAK!!! Unless he gives out health. His HP would be at least 50 (or) 150. Powerelevel 100,000.

Last edited:
Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually thats an interesting concept - a Character Class that is purely strategic and not a direct combatant.

Dende can go around healing peoples health.
Hercule can go around healing peoples stamina - because being around Hercule will make anybody feel stronger.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
And then everyone starts chanting "SATAN! SATAN! SATAN!"

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
For a second there I thought that was Chojin...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom