PETA vs Video Games

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This made me get a Nintendo DS Emu and try out Black & White. Eh, Pokemon was really fun when I was a kid, but I fail to see why I was ever so addicted with it. Weird how that is.

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
@ Mkilbride

It's the idea of the adventure, that added with the fact that it's a simple TBS game coupled with the ideas of collection and RPG. I still enjoy playing my copy of Yellow and even my newer copy of soul silver to this day.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is this I don't even...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's seriously retarded. The Mario one is just plain creepy. This is as bad as them protesting outside of that middle school showing the kids pictures of a guy gutting a Goldfish calling their dads murders.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
PETA is such a hypocritical organization, it's retarded. They're against drugs that have been tested on animals, completely disregarding that we'd be set back decades without it. Oh yea their vice president is diabetic and uses medication...that was tested on animals. They also have no problem funding and supporting known arsonists since they fight the good fight by bombing/burning down testing facilities.

I'm going to go put on my leather jacket and grill me a steak brb

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I shall join ya with my Tanooki Suit Pajamas I had when I was 6.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Seriously, this is going to far. It's just a game, and I always thought Pokemon as being more like aliens :p But seriously, it's fiction, and one of Pokemons pillars is friendship towards those animals. I don't know but haven't you seen Ash cry for his Pokemons? And taking good care of them, and not wanting them to be in the Pokeballs and treating their wounds.. Bah! PETA is retarded!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Not that I'm taking sides with PETA, but pokemon is pretty much the same thing as cockfights/dogfights.

But it really doesn't matter because it's just a game. You don't see kids rounding up squirrels, rabbits, or other creatures training them to fight each other because of Pokemon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom