Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad idea

• I absolutely don't understand anything about what you are saying

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
What about you add some moves or melee stuff or things (like Trunk's has his sword) for everyone,

like Freeza and Cell could use their tales, but cell can "sting" with it, or cell can go and like have a powerstruggle with someone and when he wins it, he'll absorb someone thru his tail and get like 5% of the attacked total power level. somethings who makes characters have an advantage not only with beams and speed, but also with melee. i know this maybe hard to code, and like the absorb idea, REALLY hard to model with the tail opening up and then letting a model get sucked in to it but it's just a suggestion.
(this has been suggested before: Gohan having a bar who will fill if he gets meleed, like a Rage attack)
Or what about krillin like being able to ran from a PS or something like that, because of his chickieness.

You all understand what I mean, advantages for characters besides of their Speed,Health,Multiplier and power.

Best answers
yeah i like these ideas alot, i was gonna suggest the cell stinger thing too

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
slinger never double post to bump your topic, you can get banned for that.

Best answers
I was just like, bringing it up, why get banned for that?

Best answers
yeah i like the idea.

like:
saiyans can increase thier power if they use sensu beans when thier hp is under 10.
buu can get more power by changin ppl into candy and eating them.
cell can absorb ppl and get power (for buu and cell's absorbtion. make them get like only 5 or 10% of the power of the guy that they absorbed)
i can't think of a way that frieza and krillin can get power, (other than fighting) but maybe let frieza use his tale as a melee wepoan .. saw if he saw someone in the scouter coming to him from the back he can use his tail (without even turning back) to counter him. and krililn maybe could have the ability to escape struggles but it takes some good amount of ki!

other things are goku can use kaioken, gohan have a rage attack (works somehow like kaioken) vegeta could have some anger too .. or "pride" (i don't remember that his anger increased his power at all, like when he got angry at cell after attacking trunks.. he didn't even hurt cell!!) maybe make his turbo boost a bit higher than the rest?

buu and cell can copy/learn attacks attacks. (if they get killed with them, or if they absorb someone who can do them)

etc etc ..

Best answers
Well for cell you can make it if you press 1 twice, instead of meleeing he'll absorb with his tail. You charge it up and when you get close to someone you drain him. NOt really absorb like he did to the anroids, I mean just drain them like he did the citizens.

Best answers
yeah that's what i meant by absorbing. and let the absorbed guy be in a power struggle.

Best answers
I like this but ud have to make the saiyans who use the sezu under 10 hp go up the most cause its the hardest to do and in the show they often double there pl. Which would be too much probably make it double up to a max of 20 million so if u do it at
3 million u go up to 6, at 20 million u go to 40 million at 250 million u go up to 270 million.
thats good and make it a once a life thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom