Perfect cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, does look pretty good Darkone, no crits from me at this point, can't wait to see it develop.
*******************************************************************************8
Everyone note, I will not hesitate to give out spam warnings for posts that basically say, "Any new updates?" We get a lot of these in model threads, and they're useless spam. If Darkone has updates, I'm sure he will post them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are you even going to be able to use this model? i mean 950 is kinda high for a torso, hmm...maybe not, i really like it, even though im not a huge fan of cell. it has a nice shape, very cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PublicEnemy said:
well this pisses me off,
i ask david to make me a ref for my vegeta, he says ok and now i month later i gave up on it, i was cool with it (maybe he had other things to do). but now he makes u a cell ref.......... david,david, david......

on topic
looks pretty good, but the wings look kind short but maybe thats just because so little of the body is there right now
David is a busy man, and not the type of man who puts things off. I'm sure he forgot about it while doing something else.

on topic: yes this is pretty good as i said before darkeh!

[EvO]Maximus said:
Doesnt matter how good a model is, its the skin that makes or breaks a model.
not neccesarily. although this model has wasted polies, if it continues in the way its going now *its quality* it'll be one kickass model. it might equal about 4 to 5k lol =D. but nothing a little model editing, or poly crushing cant do =D

Best answers
I could see this model hit 4K. I think 4K would be a little high for lets say, ESF. Put this model in the HL 1 engine, and it could still run fine in a beat em up.

Yes, we could go on about how good it could be for a game. And then debate how it'd be bad because of how many enemies are on screen, the texture resolutions, the special effects in the scene, the amount of 3D sound in the area, the vertex shaded water you're walking in, and whether it's multiplayer and how many people are in the game.

I honostly can't wait to see some more updates on the model though. When it's finished, I'd love to see Cell Bump-mapped too!(or cell shaded)

So what's the model going to be for Darkone?

:cool:

Best answers
I was hoping a "pro" would take up the job....Nice Perfcect Cell Darkone.

-I am the Darkness without sound...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I love that model keep up the good work :!

G
[EvO]Maximus said:
Doesnt matter how good a model is, its the skin that makes or breaks a model.
yes, but dark1 made the mdl, will proly skin it, and hes skinning it theres no way itll break :D
GJ dark1! looking rly amazing, keep it up!

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NOOOOOOOOO!!!

why why why???

I wanted 2 make cell all form and now u.....u......u!!!

ohh well I will frow u some of my refs so u can see some cool stuff on head
if u want and I'm warning u!!!
Dont make Cell form 1!!!
if u make Cell form 1 I will be very mad and I will say bad words 2 my self

btw nice start hope it goes like that

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"i ask david to make me a ref for my vegeta, he says ok and now i month later i gave up on it, i was cool with it (maybe he had other things to do). but now he makes u a cell ref.......... david,david, david......"

Im sorry man, that was a while ago, at least january, and you didnt really bother me for it for months, i didnt know u still wanted it, i'll do one soon anyway. BTW if u want a ref please dont request anythin of me, because it really is a lot of effort, and i dont have the time... anyway

This model is cool, but my 1 crit would be the width of the purple part of the stomach, at the back, it should be thinner at the sideview but dont change the fron only the back. its looking sweet man, cant wait to see it finished :D

Edit: damn i just realised 2 things:

1) my ref is wrong, his tail should show under his wings at the back, do u need me to add it?

2) u made a mistake on how the wings join the body at the back, take a look at this image : http://www.angelfire.com/punk4/davidski/db34pg001.gif

hope that helps ;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
LOL , i m seing that from Optimus Prime , lol i must be dreaming hehe
Thx guys .. And thx to Dave "the man" LOL
i got updates for ya , btw sorry i want here yesterday my net was realy ****ed up

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
yo yo darkone, it's Wolf ^_^ anyways. looking good so far. maybe i can animate it after words :p then u can start on this kid buu i requested ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wolfi ^^ , nice to see ya here , ok me makes buu , or kidbuu , but after i finish cell , or Zeth wont be so happy , afterall i promised :d

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Zeth.....lol he won't get mad, his to....mellow...like being high all the time. he i have never seen him give a single bad comment or crit about anything. just a few taunts/funnys and incouragements ^_^ i feel so useless since Davie got onthe team _-; but i know i'm needed ^_^

Animation period is over with.....time for my next class...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Zeth cool guy = me like =D , yeah , but your not useles , man you have so much tallents in sound , your a kickass sound artist , well you are to me my opinion , good luck in school!!!!^^

Best answers
can you post pics of his side and back plz?
and this model is awesome darkone
GJ again

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good going m8
I will send u some refs when I go @ my friend:p
They will help u with head allot

p.s. whats that thing in your siggy? (names and all)

KDS

Best answers
really nice job. I would like too see somebody do the second form of cell because the current one sucks horrible, he was enormous in the show and in game he is tiny. he needs to be more like frieza form 2.

Best answers
dendza said:
p.s. whats that thing in your siggy? (names and all)
Thats a list of his friends as far as I can tell. It says "Big Hy to:" so I'm assuming its a list of his friends.

Anyway, the model looks really nice so far, keep up the good work darkone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom