Perfect Cell???

Best answers
Well, a small question, have you done the Perfekt Cell? Coz i have a awsome idee for that guy! you could try to make his body destroyable when he gets hurt and looses a specificatet amount of energy (arms get broke, head gets blown up or something like that). Then he can use his regenerat attack (well not exectly attack but ya know what i mean).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think that will ever mak it in to the mod for the 2 following resons:-

1. Way too much coding!
2. Its on astetichs
3. Cause lots of lag!

So ok i cant count!

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so what ur saying is make him compleatly invincible....

no good idea....

Banned
Banned
Best answers
It'd be a neat idea if piccolo and cell could regenerate..
and, while it is possible to make remvoable limbs( a la soldier of fortune), it would be hard(er) to do with the half-life engine..since it wasn't built with that in mind

so.....I doubt that it'll ever make it into the game

ya know....they could do that with cell at ANY time....he could alway regenerate..

Best answers
no, i ment that he looses energy and the regeneration repairs his bodie, but not his damage

Best answers
Perhaps they could have "wounded skins," and when really hurt Cell's would be missing limbs (but one arm so he can always shoot), others would be blood-streaked faces or whatever. I've never seen that in HL but it might be possible.

So no game affect, but asthetics, and when Cell rengenerated enough his skin would change and he'd regain his arms. And, if he was regening like 1 hp/second, then they could have say 40 hp as a Regen-action skin, so he's in the process of regenerating.

Again, dunno if it can be done, and would take up some space.

Best answers
in action half life u leave blood trails when u get hurt, u might be able to do the coding to like make a arm miss but ur power and abilitie should be cut in half due to lack of arms cuse its hard firing turtle wave ( khamehameha wave ) attack with one arms i eman look how gohan did it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom