Pepsi Edge and Coke C2

Best answers
Well you know it was only a matter of time before the imfamous Pepsi VS. Coke threads were revived, I thought what better a time than the release of both companies new half the everything pop. I personally like C2 better, because it tastes more like regular Coke than Pepsi Edge tastes more like Pepsi.
Been an avid Pepsi fan all my life, but they didn't pull it off this time. Not to mention C2 looks better too.

If you've tried em, post what you think.

Green Dragon

G
I did not even know there was a Pepsi edge. Soda pop is not good for you no matter what they do to it, though. It still has tons of sugar. Unless you drink diet, then there is also the caffeine issue.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What are you talking about? C2? Pepsi Edge? o_O Am I missing something?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I have seen the commercials for C2 Coke, and I remember hearing about Pepsi Edge on the radio a few months back. I would like to try these drinks...but I am not sure that they have made their way to Canada yet. I would imagine that C2 would taste like something between Diet Coke and Coca Cola Classic o_O

I wonder...do they use aspartame in C2?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd just like to take this moment to let everyone know, I am now available with 1/2 the carbs, thank you.

(I have only seen about C2 when they did a plug for it on the msn website a few days ago, but havn't tried it)

Best answers
ya i also never heard of that what is C2 coke and pepsi edge

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Catman said:
ya i also never heard of that what is C2 coke and pepsi edge
They are low-carb low-cal versions of the original Coke and Pepsi...but aren't quite Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke...they are the "mid-ground" versions.

Best answers
its the market trying to adjust itself to what most of america is doing now... which is low carb diets.... everything u find has a low carb replacement.. C2 and Pepsi edge is just a low carb , low calorie version of its brother.. havent tried them myself since i just drink water most of the time so meh.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
regular coke kicks ass anyway, i never tried this new stuff, but i doubt its as good

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I drink soda all the time. I havent found these new ones yet o_O
/me runs down to 7-11

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ArchNemesis said:
its the market trying to adjust itself to what most of america is doing now... which is low carb diets.... everything u find has a low carb replacement.. C2 and Pepsi edge is just a low carb , low calorie version of its brother.. havent tried them myself since i just drink water most of the time so meh.
I'm pretty sure america is the biggest user of pretty much all fast foods and sodas. So they'd change something to keep their biggest customer happy. Would you rather sell candy to an overweight kid or a skinny kid?

That's a bad analogy.

Best answers
America only uses fast foods because we are the biggest food producer in the world, were one of the five countries in the world that can actually export food and still have tons left over for ourselves.
But anyway, C2 is good, the Edge tastes a little too much like Diet methinks. And Majin, that is a yes on the Aspartame.

Best answers
well i doubt ppl would come out with low carbs stuff becaue they "want" ppl on diets... its just nowadays more ppl are trying to eat right... its not EVERYONE but im saying more ppl are dieting... so they made those as well. if not ppl would not make low carb stuff replacements... and u cant deny u know its there its everywhere... they are like sheep taking over !!!! :p

Smith| said:
Would you rather sell candy to an overweight kid or a skinny kid?

That's a bad analogy.
well thats skinny kid is gonna eat alot of candy because 1) he can eat it and not get fat so he keeps eatin and eating or 2) he is skinny and doesnt eat much so sure as hell he'll eat the candy....

aint it great how you can turn anything around? i didnt do it on purpose but im doing it merely just to show the general idea of the thing..

anyways im pretty sure ppl are gonna keep drinking normal coke since it tastes better anyways never liked pepsi so i doubt the edge is any better

Best answers
y wouldnt u want carbs? i dont get it? maybe for the fat ppl, but for us skinny ppl, we dont want wat little fat we get from coke taken away.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ArchNemesis said:
well thats skinny kid is gonna eat alot of candy because 1) he can eat it and not get fat so he keeps eatin and eating or 2) he is skinny and doesnt eat much so sure as hell he'll eat the candy....

aint it great how you can turn anything around? i didnt do it on purpose but im doing it merely just to show the general idea of the thing..
That's why I said it's a bad analogy :/, people can interperet it too differently.

Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
y wouldnt u want carbs? i dont get it? maybe for the fat ppl, but for us skinny ppl, we dont want wat little fat we get from coke taken away.
The low carbs is for the people that want to shed off some pounds, its not like there replacing regular with the low carb pop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom