People These Days Have No RESPECT

Best answers
games are meant to be fun and respectful not just fun... anyone lacking respect is a newbie not in the game but in life itself... is camping at someones spawnpoint repeatedly and killing them when they spawn respectful? NOT! two people are going at it in a melee duel head to head in the heat of battle all of a sudden some newb interupts... is that respectful? NOT! esf was a game meant to be fun for all not funny for the people newbing and not fun for the people that play fair and get treated the opposite way... people, if you wanna suceed in life itself show respect to others... and let this be a lesson to all the five year olds that play esf and are reading this... END OF DISSCUSSION! (flame and spam all you want cuz im not gonna be reading ne replies and hopefully mods also have respect to all and me and realize why i had to get this point out...)

Best answers
is beaming someone during a melee fight really that disrespectful?

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
If your in FFA mode, i suggest having some guidelines on the startup screen if you wish to regulate the "noobness"

Otherwise, play in team mode, and whine at your team for not covering your back ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree that about 90% of the players in Half-Life & it's mods don't have much respect for others, but you just sound like you are complaining about having to battle more than 1 other person.

- Camping @ Spawn points is lame.

- Interupting a battle between 2 people is not disrespectful, it's part of the game. If you are one of the people who gets interupted, it's just annoying, deal with it.

Heh, don't think I am a player who respects others all the time. Imma softie most of the time unless I am very annoyed, then I can just be a total ass.

Best answers
Originally posted by BlackLabel
is beaming someone during a melee fight really that disrespectful?
actully if you are in the duel or that the splash just hits you its ok but when you call a duel and someone just head on nukes you thats D-I-S-R-E-S-P-E-C-T o_O i think i spelt that ok...but hey its ppl you know some are a$$holes and some arent its life deal with it

Best answers
the only game i know that people treat each other with respect (MOST OF THE TIME) is natural selection because if ya don't listen to people and do favors... well your teams basically screwed

Best answers
Yet more examples of bad losers..

if you wanna play AWAY from newbies
make a Pasword server and invite your friends trought ICQ,MSN or whatever it is that you use.;/

Best answers
Originally posted by Cheeseman
If your in FFA mode, i suggest having some guidelines on the startup screen if you wish to regulate the "noobness"

Otherwise, play in team mode, and whine at your team for not covering your back ;)

yer thats wat i have been doing in the Aussie severs, my team mate was beening kill, and i just fly in and smashing, after letting him see that i have arived,

the meele is the best, in this game, vs that other aussie, which are pretty, mad i can never be beat, unless im low health or dont see em

and just a request, if u see a sever which says Australians, and your notand aussie, please only comein if u believe , u will have a ping of 200 at max, because u lag our severs up, thanks

Best answers
yea people should act more like they do in NS. I play bf1942 with my friendsand we try to take and empty server. People come in tk us take our planes and other stuff. that actually happens alot in that game. PLEASE people lets have some respect

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Chitenga
Yet more examples of bad losers..

if you wanna play AWAY from newbies
make a Pasword server and invite your friends trought ICQ,MSN or whatever it is that you use.;/

I agree, this guy sounds like just anouther bad loser who whines about being killed and how ppl dont have "honer" like a "true hero" or some stuff (yes i HAVE had ppl say that to me):\

Best answers
Well, you have to deserve their respect first. Can't deal with others magna? Then I suggest you pack your things and move to the east side.

Best answers
well the dragonball z episodes are all about respect. If u ever watch vegeta in a fight..he specifically tells everyone to NOT help him out. Yes hes a bit cocky and all, but at least he has pride and isnt a wuss.

Best answers
spawn camping is LAME - no questions asked.

if it's FFA mode and two people are duelling, i think its ok for someone else to join in and interrupt. I have been thankful for this on one occasion (and i got a good laugh out of it too! :p)

I was getting my arse kicked by someone in a melee duel, and he smacked me back to earth. As i was getting up, I could see him swooping in to give me a bit more. Then to my delight, I see a big fat Buu swoop in from the side and kick his arse off in the other direction. HAHAHA i was so relieved and humoured by it. I laughed after that one.

Best answers
Originally posted by nark
well the dragonball z episodes are all about respect. If u ever watch vegeta in a fight..he specifically tells everyone to NOT help him out. Yes hes a bit cocky and all, but at least he has pride and isnt a wuss.
And Vegeta ends up dead, which isn't how I want to end up.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Simple as this, if it's FFA, there are no rules, though spawn camping no matter what is always lame (remembers the old days of dod_omaha and nazi spawn camper snipers). And please, for the love of god, ppl. Stop whining about getting nailed while transforming (just getting sick of hearingh it in servers).

-Karrde-

Best answers
Originally posted by Magna
(flame and spam all you want cuz im not gonna be reading ne replies...)
Yeah right, you know he's readin this to see how much publicity it's gotten him. I think it would have been more funny to see this post float to the 80th page, but this always works too.

(and don't call this spam all u wanna-be admins cause this POST was spam so it kinda rules it out!) lol

Best answers
Dont You hate it when some Newbie Son of a B*tch! I'm sorry but When u going SSJ! He comes and Kicks u! ITS SO ANNOYINGGGGGGG!!!

Best answers
if you dont wanna be enturrupted then play a one on one. ptherwise it is a team game (help teammates, or a ffa meaning free for all ( u need to be on guard, y be nice when u are all alone?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom