people take this game way to seriously

Best answers
The thing i really hate, as people have said, is your in a good 1 on 1 fight ur down to ur last bit of health, and your both flying at each other for another melee and then boom, some guy hits u with a beam or hits u with melee, sends u flying across the map and ya dead. Also another thing that bugs me is that discs crash some of the servers, and people dont seem to realise this, ull find someone using a disc ask them not to as it will crash the server, and they throw a huge tantrum and start insulting u with the typical "n00b" insults and stuff, the mentality of some people is beyond me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they get pissed about that? lol.

And i just ADORE discers.. if there pl is higher you get free pl.. if youres higehr dodge the darn disk.

I tend to GG discers from a distance.. gets em always.. a GG full charged, maybe with turbo still makes you move cause its GG... So cool.

If there really far I usually max FF em.. lol.. when aimings a luxury. :D

Best answers
Originally posted by He||fire
The thing i really hate, as people have said, is your in a good 1 on 1 fight ur down to ur last bit of health, and your both flying at each other for another melee and then boom, some guy hits u with a beam or hits u with melee, sends u flying across the map and ya dead. Also another thing that bugs me is that discs crash some of the servers, and people dont seem to realise this, ull find someone using a disc ask them not to as it will crash the server, and they throw a huge tantrum and start insulting u with the typical "n00b" insults and stuff, the mentality of some people is beyond me.
I agree. I've had some servers where people were using discs all the time. :rolleyes:

Im not that good at this game cause i can hardly play it (only on my dads pc :( ) but I just hate when im playing good and getting on top, all these n00bs starting to call me names and attaking me (2 or more vs me) untill i've become weaker and got less frags then them. Then they say they are good and sometimes when i say something back (like : unfair play,...) they kick me.

Best answers
I have no problems against discs, but to be honest sometimes those discs piss me off.

If I count the insults of those whiners, they are using the word nub n00b newbie or noob like.... well you know how much.

If they say one of those words, a funny reply will be. I am 1337 or I am Elite. Followed with a smile.
Most of them gets really pissed when you say that.

Although, ignoring them is the best counter.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I hate (as fatman said) say stuff like " dude quit hittin me or I am gonna kick your ass!" adn they thin kthat they are cool because they are good at a game, i am not all that great and all that but people treat the game like a necessity, man....I would like to see these people in real life....people need to learn not to take flames seriously, THEY ARE ONLY TYPED WORDS!! people take things too seriously....they should not, I could at least understand it if you knew them personally.....I also hate how ppl call you a "noob"...technically they are stating you are "a person new to the game" ....ouch...i braek down emotionally every time:S

Best answers
Originally posted by Magus
I hate (as fatman said) say stuff like " dude quit hittin me or I am gonna kick your ass!" adn they thin kthat they are cool because they are good at a game, i am not all that great and all that but people treat the game like a necessity, man....I would like to see these people in real life....people need to learn not to take flames seriously, THEY ARE ONLY TYPED WORDS!! people take things too seriously....they should not, I could at least understand it if you knew them personally.....I also hate how ppl call you a "noob"...technically they are stating you are "a person new to the game" ....ouch...i braek down emotionally every time:S
but words can really mean alot.......and I dont think I would want to meat those kind of people either:scared: :S

Best answers
All i have to say is.... you ppl take things too seriously. Lol if someone says somthing to me bam there dead lol (dead in game pfft like im going to really kill em.. only reason i put this in bracets is because you guys take thing too seriously).

Best answers
LOL

Yeah people take the game to seriously

read this!I was on some weird server where 2 guys where alone when i joined.

They started "THE ENEMY IS HERE!!"

And then they transformed at the same time.........

and i kicked their a**es. and then they when.

"No this guy is dishonorable,He kicked me while i was transforming!"

And then they kicked me out of the server.o_O

Best answers
who cares if they call u stuff..... if they do just go for them... the person that tessing you is probaly the !@#$ up player in the world on esf.

Best answers
Originally posted by Chitenga
LOL

Yeah people take the game to seriously

read this!I was on some weird server where 2 guys where alone when i joined.

They started "THE ENEMY IS HERE!!"

And then they transformed at the same time.........

and i kicked their a**es. and then they when.

"No this guy is dishonorable,He kicked me while i was transforming!"

And then they kicked me out of the server.o_O
Lol thats the funnyest story of esf ive ever herd... a bunch of 10yr olds doing stuff like that lol.. then kicking you off cause they suck hahaha.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LMAO: Check out this [SF] SonGoku character and his friend who spammed the hell out of the ESF chat forums. What a laugh, I tell ya. How many times does Hibiki have to explain the same answers over and over before these people give up? Some guys wont stop until they hear an answer they agree with. Thank goodness for Forum bans eh?

Best answers
What irritates me the most (i just played esf and again they did this) is attacking someone while transforming, you just respawn and presses 'z' or whatever to transform and BANG!! Someone fires a fully charged kamehameha or spirit bomb at you and you're dead and they keep repeating that. I just played esf and I was far on top with a lot of frags but then 4 guys came to the spot I always respawn and they kept killing me when I was respawning and transforming. I told them to stop and they said sorry but they kept doing it for about 15 times (so they got 15 easy frags and I got 15 unfair deaths) I was so irritating cause it was unfair and i couldn't even do a move. :rolleyes: And they started calling me names, most of the time n00b and asking me whats so unfair about it. :S

After a while i lowered (got less frags, more deaths) eventually I reached the top again but at least I didn't started calling them words. Then I disconnected from the server. :]

Just wanted to say that its unfair AND if you try telling them to stop they call you n00b?? lol :p

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you take a blow return a blow. That's how I play, anyway. If someone attacks me while I'm transforming, the next time I see him I'll do the same thing back. If they jump me while I'm going after someone else, I'll return the favor. If they spam me over and over, I'll show them how it's really done. If they sit on the block key and just knock me backwards whenever I make contact, I do it back to them. People have all kinds of screwed up tactics and methods, but to you they're just restrictions. Once they remove those chains you're free to be all the bad-ass you can be, and they'll eventually leave (unless they've got the upper hand). Try it. If they start to complain (and they usually do) tell them why you started using those *******ly tactics and make them look stupid.

Best answers
Originally posted by [NeO]_icf
What irritates me the most (i just played esf and again they did this) is attacking someone while transforming, you just respawn and presses 'z' or whatever to transform and BANG!! Someone fires a fully charged kamehameha or spirit bomb at you and you're dead and they keep repeating that. I just played esf and I was far on top with a lot of frags but then 4 guys came to the spot I always respawn and they kept killing me when I was respawning and transforming. I told them to stop and they said sorry but they kept doing it for about 15 times (so they got 15 easy frags and I got 15 unfair deaths) I was so irritating cause it was unfair and i couldn't even do a move. :rolleyes: And they started calling me names, most of the time n00b and asking me whats so unfair about it. :S

After a while i lowered (got less frags, more deaths) eventually I reached the top again but at least I didn't started calling them words. Then I disconnected from the server. :]

Just wanted to say that its unfair AND if you try telling them to stop they call you n00b?? lol :p
No Offence man but thats the game i dont blame them for calling ya noob.... you told them to stop while you were transforming lol. Why not just beat them in lvl 1 form?

Best answers
I do brag when i kill someone but in a fun way. (on my connection (33.6) any kill is a gold mine. )

ie.
1. Yay i got you, now i only need to do that another 9,999 times to catch back up to you.

2. "Man that didnt end the way it was suppost to"
Madd Dog has killed self with worldspawn
"ah thats better"

Best answers
wot annoys me heaps is tryin to have beam fights and the same st00pid little n00b keeps meleein me while im in the middle of a beam fight;( i usually go kick their ass if they do that, but they keep coming back to melee me after they respawn:(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
spawn killinh is weak yes.

LOL.. I am always sure that in HL itself my clannies won't do this.. But there are ineed weak fools doing this in ESF.. I usually own em lateron.:D

hehe.. block spammers... kiball em.. the best way. :D If ya aim right the balls mis the person but explode near them. And we only need one kiblob to feed new kiballs to. :D

Best answers
Originally posted by B0Bmaster40000
wot annoys me heaps is tryin to have beam fights and the same st00pid little n00b keeps meleein me while im in the middle of a beam fight;( i usually go kick their ass if they do that, but they keep coming back to melee me after they respawn:(
Ok you say "somnoob trys to use melee" while your having beam fights. Well mabe there just looking for somone worthy to fight you nvr know they could be a vet lol. If you wanna have beam fights i say play ESFalpha.

Everyone who has complained in this thread is a HYPOCRITE. Look whos taking it seriously now.:laff:

Best answers
they can look for a worthy fight elsewhere! i wanna beam fight without being disturbed:p
besides, there where bout 10 other ppl in the game at the time, they were just bein annoying:S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom