People keep attackin me weirdly

Best answers
:shocked: hey i know this may sound uber nooby .... but i really need some help with a certain move people keep using on me. they kinda charge at me and instead of going into combat they wack me and go in again. they do this repeatedly giving me no chance to fight back :( could n e one help me out ??? please

ps: i also need to learn a few combos so n e hints on how to learn em would b greatly apreciated thnx ;D

Best answers
I dont think your allowed to tell about the combos at all so pm me and ill give you a useful link, also i think you are referring to teleport kicking? if you block with Q and have enough ki you wont get blasted away.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's not talking about the combos. He's talking about how, when you are knocked back they swoop and knock you back again.

To Dodge:
1. Block
2. Teleport
3. swoop back.
4. read the manual.
5. Space filler
6. beam jump
7. get around it and counter his attack
8. space filler
9. space filler
10.space filler

My suggestion is read the manual.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I find the easiest way to dodge these attacks is to just wack him straight back when you hit the wall, that throws him off balance - I guarantee it =)

Best answers
Tbh best thing id do is block or charge back into him whislt keeping down the right mouse button and then u'll kick/punch him back like he did to you! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom