PcJoe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AWESOME JOB ON THE FX SYSTEM SO FAR!
10/10!! I love it! That new animations for the transes are superb dude! Im going to be playing ESF long after any hl2 dbz mods come out. Wow. SUPURB!

Congratulations man, you have a bright future ahead of you!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you talking about that video that's on the news page?

Heh, that's nothing. When Pcjoe's done, you can make your OWN transformations to look ten, no, a hundred times cooler than that. Than Goku's, even.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
ten, no, a hundred times cooler than that. Than Goku's, even.
0.o Goku's is not cool. Krillin's: da bomb. Its mainly cause you work hardest to get Krillin to transform. You dont really have to work hard at all to get goku to transform.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love the new Krillin model. It makes me want to play as him a lot more, hehe. Even if he sucks? the model / animations just RULE!!! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can bet I'll be making some transformations of my own. And you can bet that they'll be so awesome, you'll all want them. And you'll cry tears of joy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How would that work? (reffering to making your own transformations) I just dont see how you would be able to make your own without having a bit of animation skills. And, I loved how Krillen just rolled over when Frieza walked into him, LOL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
How would that work? (reffering to making your own transformations) I just dont see how you would be able to make your own without having a bit of animation skills. And, I loved how Krillen just rolled over when Frieza walked into him, LOL
I assumed you read the FX system, right?

Not only can you add your own effects, but you can animate your character's sketons too. Its very possible and as far as I know, it'll be made to be understood by the simplest minds.

Me? i figure things out quicky. I'll be dishing out good stuff.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
I assumed you read the FX system, right?

Not only can you add your own effects, but you can animate your character's sketons too. Its very possible and as far as I know, it'll be made to be understood by the simplest minds.

Me? i figure things out quicky. I'll be dishing out good stuff.
Oh and you do produce some good stuff! I can't wait!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol... I can bet I could mix AMXX with new FX system to get most superb effects :p
And then you guys will die in attempt to get 'em XD

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
what is an FX sistem excuse me did i miss somethinf ? "POTW" "FX SYSTEM" "DACKJHKSF" WHAT ARE THESE?

oh i've got a comment .....the sound when trunkz hits frieza with the sword is unreal!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The FX system is basically 'EFFECTS' system. You'll be able to create your own transformations, and such. POTW.. never learned :rolleyes:

This FX system looks great, I <3 it. Man, I'll be obsessed with making it perfect. Hell, I'll probally play around with the FX system more than the game. Damn you guys for making such a great mod! XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
POTW = Picture of the Week. as seen on the main page.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and DACKJHKSF = Dan at Computer killing Jorge, honestly killing self finance... Duh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
and DACKJHKSF = Dan at Computer killing Jorge, honestly killing self finance... Duh.
and PPTORTTT = Please post things only relevant to the topic. Friendly reminder :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
what is an FX sistem excuse me did i miss somethinf ? "POTW" "FX SYSTEM" "DACKJHKSF" WHAT ARE THESE?

oh i've got a comment .....the sound when trunkz hits frieza with the sword is unreal!
sorry Pain, I was helping him out. :) Ok, anyway... Id really like to see some more teasers of the FX system, I know all of you are working hard to get this beta up and running, but maybe something for the Fans to pass the time? sorry, I am just not getting my fill

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom