Pc Joe Cult

Best answers
Or what ever you want to call it, i've seen about 5 sigs now that say Lover of Pc Joe. Wonder how this all started, any ideas Joe? Anyways i'm just wondering what you guys think of this strange event.;/

Best answers
I think it was that wierd / freaky dude {Gf} Trunks that started all this obsessive crap!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only thing ive seen from pcjoe is his particle system (its aight)

and what he shows on his dev journal...........

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's just a joke :rolleyes:

u guys are overreacting

Best answers
Hey I dont hate Pcjoe but those guys shouldn't keep saying that they love a guy that they havent even met and also coz hes a guy I mean how can say that u love a GUY THAT YOU HAVENT EVEN MET!

that sounds kinda well... ***!

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Android17
Hey I dont hate Pcjoe but those guys shouldn't keep saying that they love a guy that they havent even met and also coz hes a guy I mean how can say that u love a GUY THAT YOU HAVENT EVEN MET!

that sounds kinda well... ***!
it's a joke

get over it :S

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man, man, man...

you are overloaded man..
it's just some kinda joke.. we all love him because he's making us a veeerrryyyyy cool dbz mod...

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what do u think urself?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... to be honest, i really dont know why Holy Crusaider(hes the one that started it)started it, it was right after i made my Second particle system which was the second thing i ever coded in HL... I admit now looking back at it, i could have made it a lot better, but it does the job for the time being.

only thing ive seen from pcjoe is his particle system (its aight)

and what he shows on his dev journal...........
In reply to that, i code for esf about 3/5 hours a day now. Currently ive been coding in Melee, Melee FX, bug fixes, transformation FX, and acouple other things... So really, all you saw was my second attempt at half-life coding.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by AscendantSaiyan
hey dudeman watchit the sigs a ickle big dont ya think or is that just a pic? :)
it was a present for pcjoe... not a sig.. not a BG.. a present :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont send him emails.. he probebly wont even read them..
i'm not really a 'fan' of pcjoe..
i had nothing to do and i just finished another map for landscape1.1... (release soon)
so i still had Hammer open.. i made that little pcjoe level and made that screenie of it...

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, guys, these are normal people, their just messing around and think my work is 1/2 decent. No one has accually e-mailed me asking to have sex or some ****, heh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no offence to joe, but i think anyone with "lover of pcjoe" in there profile needs professal help, if it is a joke, its not really funny, its kinda sick

joes cool, i talk to him abit on irc chan, and hes very good at modeling and stuff for esf, but "lover of pcjoe" :S thats just ***...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont love joe cause everything he gives me doesnt work and makes stuff crash!! :p

greg even told me "never trust anything joe gives you" :D

Best answers
Yea you lovers of PcJoe are creepy and unragteful youact like he is the only guy who is making the mod but reallyhe is just the only team member who talks on the forum from what I have seen, you stalkers need some help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom