Patch is great BUT

Best answers
I got patch few days ago when it came out and like a half hour in the game it crashes on my server on other servers r we just sapose to deal with it i no its not my computer cuzz i have a great one the new map lags so bad it makes my balls itch But rest of game is the ****net GOOD GOB TEAM this is not a thread to day its a bad patchjust has one bug.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please consider using punctuation in the future...
There's quite a few crash problems with the game right now. The team knows about them, and I'm sure they're working to fix them ASAP.
I'm assuming the map you're talking about is esf_forest, which has been discovered to be taking screenshots every second you're on the map. That's the source of the lag, just don't play on it until the next version.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol the patch still has some bugs and the team is probably triing to terminate them

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well i was playin on my mates serva b4 and the spirit bomb seemd to crash the server evertime i used it

Best answers
You can keep saying the patch is great BUT this and that and yadayada...
Just face it, the patch isn't great, and is causing worse bugs than 1.2 ever had.

Best answers
people say "melee does it , kiblob does it , kiball does it , spirit bomb does it" etc. etc.
but it's just a random occur cuz it happens with all of them and not al of them at once and not all of them all the time. cuz i use spirit bomb alot and it doesnt crash anytime

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SCIxX said:
Just face it, the patch isn't great, and is causing worse bugs than 1.2 ever had.
That's a lie, and I'm tired of people thinking they can make themselves look good by coming down on something many of not most other people like. The only significant problem is the crashing problem, and 1.2 had its own memory leak problems that caused its own crashes, just less often. Almost everything else about the game has been improved, and you can read through any old list of 1.2 bugs and 1.2.1 tweaks to figure that out.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it only makes it not worty playing.
i alway's play with vegeta and set the prepunsh on 100, vegeta can knockout buu easely untill you put the patch in it, then you nead to recharge 3 times to kill him with prepunch, without is in one time.
that means that vegeta is AGAIN bin more limited, wy alway's vegeta.......just say it..WY?

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
That's a lie, and I'm tired of people thinking they can make themselves look good by coming down on something many of not most other people like. The only significant problem is the crashing problem, and 1.2 had its own memory leak problems that caused its own crashes, just less often. Almost everything else about the game has been improved, and you can read through any old list of 1.2 bugs and 1.2.1 tweaks to figure that out.

Many bugs may be fixed, but most of them were small bugs and hard to notice. This bugs just ****s up the whole game, you know if you're playing a while the server's bound to crash. There's no way all the bug fixes can be used as an excuse for this new patch wich has a bigger more to worry about bug.

Hey.. ofcourse the bugs fixed in 1.21 are great, but it's **** if people are saying this is a great patch, cause it simply isn't. Patches are supposed to make the game better, not worse.

And I'm not "trying to make myself look good", first thing, I already do, second, everyone was aware of this bug, I'm just stating the fact that this isn't a great patch.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The patch is great, if you have problems with it, i have one simple solution for ya.
Remove ESF, and reinstall it again, then do the patch, and you should have no problems anymore.

Best answers
If it offers a little help towards fixing the problem, I've noticed that there is a kiblob problem where it remains at its smallest size and never disappears or shows expansion when shot at. It usually happens when I fire at someone in melee with a kiblast with the right mouse button, or at the ground next to them. It's probably some of the melee revamps they did which were supposed to enable sound against walls. Not sure why it would screw up the kiblob sprite, but I think it's worth looking into.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that bug dosent happen always though
and about the crash i played on 1 server 2 hours be4 i got borred and went out on sunday so the crash dosent always happen asweyy though it happens very often

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom