Patch 1.2.1

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Jinks said:
They need to fix adv melee in 1.2.1 patch. The time when both parties are just sitting there is pathetic. One of the reasons I don't use adv melee alot is it is slow. So I think when both parties are charging up combos and what not the game ought to go into rapid punch/block mode. Its like prepunches but nothing hits. Its just eye candy but it will give the idea of constant action going on instead of the long stupid waits.
That is exactly what I asked them to do but they said NO! It would look much better with random fighting.

Best answers
WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!!!!!

if it is going to take soo long for modelers and animators to make the new trans than why not just take the ones from EVM? as they are already made and look great....all you really would have to do is the new attacks.....as I really would like to have a new version in the next year :p as once HL2 comes out I dont think I will even look at HL1 ever again....

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lt.Zack said:
WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!!!!!

if it is going to take soo long for modelers and animators to make the new trans than why not just take the ones from EVM? as they are already made and look great....all you really would have to do is the new attacks.....as I really would like to have a new version in the next year :p as once HL2 comes out I dont think I will even look at HL1 ever again....
What's the point of using second rate models when ESF can take their time and actually make them look good :rolleyes:

The 1.2.1 patch shouldn't take too long to release. I'm constantly amazed by Joe and harS and all the stuff they can fix in such a small amount of time.

Best answers
Well in the toons you would constantly see the same combo sequence in all the fights just they would do different scenes for big hits and stuff. If the dev team takes that approach then its butter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom