Past Present

Best answers
Hey, ill be making a flash animation oftradgedies that have ha[[ened int eh past and present leading up to the destruction ofman kind, the way theworld it going itwill prob happen neways nehting that you can think ofwould help.
Nothing to serious, like 9/11 or nehitng but like small things like the face of the old man int he rocks crumbling and falling down. cna you guy spost things like that.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you say typo, Cuz you have about 50 of them

Hopefully you can show proof of what you are doing this time

Best answers
lol! your funny, What im doing is making a serious animation of our mistakes in the past leading up today and what were doing wrong and how it is going to effect us, and what could possibly happen. What iu need form you guys is help on the past things that have happened that could have effected today.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ES_TANK said:
Nothing to serious, like 9/11 or nehitng but like small things like the face of the old man int he rocks crumbling and falling down. cna you guy spost things like that.
Care to run by me how an old face in the rocks crumbling leads up to the destruction of mankind again? I must have missed it. :S

Best answers
i know it doesnt lead up to it, but i was jsut thinking off somtin off the top of my head.
And yes i do know my history, but im jsut saying will you guys help methink of some i cnathink of.....now please instaead of asking me questions please reply wiht some answers?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ES_TANK said:
i know it doesnt lead up to it, but i was jsut thinking off somtin off the top of my head.
And yes i do know my history, but im jsut saying will you guys help methink of some i cnathink of.....now please instaead of asking me questions please reply wiht some answers?
I would if I could understand your question in the first place. Let me summarize what I understand so far.

1. You're making an animation of tragedies that will eventually lead up to the destruction of mankind.
2. You want people to help name tragedies.
3. You don't want serious stuff i.e. 9/11, Holocaust etc...
4. You want stuff like an old man face in the rocks crumbling.

Now, explain to me how number 4 relates to number 1, because I sure can't figure it out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What im doing is making a serious animation of our mistakes in the past leading up today and what were doing wrong and how it is going to effect us, and what could possibly happen.
Are any of those a kid writing a lie about how he was going to become a samurai?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either stop harrassing him or receive warnings. You can believe what you want about his credibility, but don't continue chiding him like this. He is asking for ideas, not abuse. Above all of that, disrespect does not conform with the rules, so smarten up, gents.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u want my opinion that idea sucks if ur not gonna cover actual events that deplict what ur trying to do then theres no point cause all it would do is be confusing and make no sense

Green Dragon

G
The first Tragedy on this planet was when Adam took a bite of that fruit. You could start from there.

~ Peace And Love says the Dragon

Best answers
Majin_You said:
Either stop harrassing him or receive warnings. You can believe what you want about his credibility, but don't continue chiding him like this. He is asking for ideas, not abuse. Above all of that, disrespect does not conform with the rules, so smarten up, gents.
Seriously, he didnt ask for f'kin critisizm before he even makes the f'kin flash movie. he asked for ideas for the flash movie.

So, ill be the second person to actually f'kin give some.

----------------------
1.*** marriage legal laws
2.Incest legal laws(Atleast in vermont, where i live, and wish i didnt)
3.Slavery/Racist *****es
4.Columbine
5.WWI
6.WWII
7.Vietnam
8.Genetically modified food(It goes against nature and will f'ck something up causing a tragedy)
9.Sugar substitutes(Have chemicals that werent even tested on animals first before being distributed)
10.the goverment using the money they makes from taxes/and other **** to make/buy bombs for the united states.(The money goes to killing people in other words)
11.Invention of Ciggarettes/Cigars/Beer(Its f'kin stupid, i have never had no need for it, and no one REALLY needs it.)
12.Anti-depressants/Anxiety reducers(They have mad bad Side/withdrawel effects that have caused some people to commit suicide, i have personal experience with these side effects)

Hmm, well, its a long list, but if i think of anymore(Which i prolly will) ill tell you about them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yazuken gets a warning for evading the swear filter

its there for a reason

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Green Dragon try not to bring religous content into it

If you were being serious about this you SHOULD include things like 9/11

That is a major event in our history

If you don't wanna do anything to serious you basically skip 90% of the worlds history

Best answers
ALRIGHT! so far, you guys think the idea sucks, which really, i dont give a ****, i didnt ask if you did like it or not, alls i asked was some ideas. Yak, thanks. and forget what i said above, include nething tragedble from the past NOW!

KyoKusanagi

K
I think he meant the collapse of Mt Rushmore when he said old man face in the rocks falling down and crushing people

Best answers
ok when i said the mt rushmore thing i was thinking the reason it fell was manmade, but i found out that it is jsut cause of old age, so please enough bout the rock and what i ahve said in tehpast, and yes i did mean mt rushmore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think the idea sucks, I was just teasing. It's actually a pretty cool idea.

Unfortunately, Tank, I don't know if Mount Rushmore really fell or not. The way you talk it sounds like you think it did, but I'm pretty sure it didn't. Is it just for the animation?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm fairly sure all the faces are still on Mt Rushmore

That would be pretty big news if something fell off it, It is one of the wonders of the world

Unless he means how the guy died before finishing it (Good job he started on the faces :p)

Best answers
I can think of some things that you can put in your flash animation:

-Systematic slaughter (genocide) of native americans by the Spaniards and other colonists
-Mongol hordes, that wiped out entire cities
-The hundred year war
-The schizm between the Roman-Catholic and the Orthodox-Byzantine churches.
-The inquisition
-WW1 and WW2
more to come :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom