Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just bind a buttion to basic beam

there u go panic buttion

Best answers
[SSJ]MyStIc said:
i like it, magmus it's impossible to kill one person with over about 30 hp with 1 generic beam
didnt i just point out that u can..

and btw i had the same PL more or less than the other guy he just had less KI!... he hit the wall boom he died

Best answers
Hey i like the diea, but i dont really need it cuz if i get into trouble during a melee fight, i just run around on the ground and charge a full kame or half full, then aim it at the ground and blow us both up, works good :D

Best answers
Hahaha, gotta love kamikaze.

Magmus, if somebody near the same PL you have blocks a generic beam.. even a fully charged generic beam, WILL SWAT THE DAMN THING AWAY.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He meant kamehameha and I do believe you can kill someone with a generic beam but only if your powerlevel is extremely high like my pl is 30,000,000 the other guy is 700,000 it will kill that person with one generic beam.I really like this idea but I do agree with magmus people could easily spamm with it only the ones that don't care about score but just to annoy people by killing them with th attack.I agree also with Hibiki I thing you could just bind it or something. o_O

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u are a little more powerful and then u put turbo on, and fire a generic beam, sumtimes they block it instead of deflecting it, ive done it before...... this idea sounds good, but I think it should be a short range blast, like when vegeta kills puipui or when dabura killed kibito..... thats what i think wud be cool

Best answers
If it's only the strength of a generic beam you might as well use the generic beam, since it takes less ki...
So the idea of it being as strong as a masenko sounds better.

Ok, it's quite easy to kill many people with one generic beam... start a match, a brand new match. Make sure noone gets Buu :)/). Turbo. Charge up beam, shoot it at someone that is blocking, struggle for a bit... when you hit the wall, or the guy bashes it back(after struggling, not right away), it will be a nuke. Whee. Generic beams apparently have no cap in strength, and if you stand on the ground you will lose very little Ki when powerstruggling, allowing you to channel more into the beam :)
I did this with the bots on the download page, and I see no reason that it shouldn't work with a willing human friend.

Best answers
why not the attack drains life instead of ki? there has to be a reason the villian only uses it as a last resort. and there has to be a limit, nothing below half life, to stop it from being spamed. that would work i think.

Best answers
WHY WOULD ANY1 WANT TO SPAM IT???
if it's as powerful as a generic beam,
people would just use the generic beam instead of killing themselves all the time!
blw I really like the idea, hope it gets in! :yes:

Best answers
or why not make the attack really frickin powerful, like kame powerful, but not with so much splash (so its really hard to kill more then one person), but you have to be transformed, have like 20 and below health left and at full ki to use it (well close to full ki otherwise you couldnt use it while flying) and it drops you down to no ki, one health left, drops you out of ssj and gives you like a 10 or 12 second stun. It makes you an easy target to anyone. This way, if they do spam, theyre not really gettin much cause theyll prob only kill one person so the suicide balances it out. And it would be great for one on one battles.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's useless ...
and if you would have looked the series closer, maybe you would have recognized, that EVERY BEAM IS A HUGE BEAM
even if it looks so as they put all their energy into it ... IT'S JUST A NORMAL GENERETIC BEAM
they can still fight, still fly and are still SSJs
every beam of DBZ is a powerful beam which can destroy mountains !!! even Friezas Fingerlaser was so strong ...

so this suggestion is pure *******

Best answers
See, this is why stopped coming here, cause as you suggest something, no matter what it is, someone slams you down. I mean, is it that hard to say, "i dont like this idea" or "hmm this idea isnt for me", noo you have to flip out and call the idea ****. Honestly, if you dont like the idea, then just say so, but be civil about it.

Now on topic, what the hell are you talking about? EVery beam isnt a huge beam, a little generic beam is smaller then a kame and has a heck of a lot less power behind it. And if they make a beam big enough that uses up all their ki, then they wont be able to fight, or maintan ssj. Any time a ssj or any other character for that matter exhausts their ki, they are kinda screwed and stunned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom