Panic blast

Panic beam/ball

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
sometimes usually vegeta or a vilian, they fire a fairly large energy blast, taking almost no time to charge it. each player could have this one time attack.
its just an alternate attack, no more powerful than a fullycharged generic beam. and since this "panic beam" isnt used all that often, it could be used once per life. that means you use it once, when you use it, you cant fire it anymore, it dissapears from the moves list. then when you die you get it back.
it would probly be easier to make it a ball attack, about the size of a 1/2 charged SB, but not as powerful. only as powerful as a generic beam fully charged, maybe a little but stronger.

Best answers
How but its binded to a key like hmmm lets say m and when you fire the beam it takes all your energy and makes you go unssj and all that other good stuff,but the beam is as powerfull as the ummm,lets say masenko.I think that sounds better.

Best answers
Well i got the GT videos and all that the characters sre doing are little balls and beams that explode into huge blasts so why not i agree...

Best answers
i wouldnt think this would be that usefull a move if your in a situation to get hit by a big attack and u can fire a masive attack with no charge time... well it sort of cheats the idea of the game if you have been put into a position that u can escape then u should be fragged getting out with a 1 off move isnt my idea of a fair fight also i can see this being spammed

some does panic attack kills 1+ people types kill in console, rinse and repeat... see i just spammed your attack...

not saying its a bad idea jsut saying that their is no need for it and that it can be spammed

Best answers
if u manged to read wat i said u could see the way i spammed the attack... i killed 1+ ppl with my panic attack killed myself in console and then fired my panic beam a soon as i respawn and the repeat...

its easily spammed so the move is flawed... but it is a good idea jsut needs major tweaking in its ideas

Force Pit Member
Best answers
or how bout instead of geting it once per life u would have to wait 10 minutes or so (could be sooner or later) b4 ur able to do it again, that way they wont spam it by killing themselves...

Best answers
There's one problem though: It's as strong as a damn generic beam. You can't kill with a single generic beam, Magmus. Wise up.

I hate to admit it (well... sorta), but I like it! Provided it's got the limitations... I mean, being only as strong as a generic beam, it would get swallowed by large beam attacks (and most likely big bang attack and death ball)... And it should take up about half your ki bar (since it fires so quickly).. But it shouldn't be allowed to detonate ki blobs.

Best answers
wat u cant kill with a generic beam?

are we playing the same game here?

LOL

o well must be me then... all those generic beam kills didnt realy happen

and it still makes no sense to have it...

if you get into a position were only the panic shot can save u then u deserve to be nuked

Best answers
You can't kill with a single generic beam.

Read next time, idiot. I know it's possible to kill with lots of generic beams, BUT NOT TIL AFTER YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE HAS BEATEN THEM DOWN TO ****!!!

Best answers
hmmm well ive been in 1 on 1 before and i killed him with a generic beam... hmmm

newhoo... still my other point is still valid

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok... if they would put a strong(a little stronger than a generic for an instant beam is too much), instant beam in the game, and let you use it once per life, instead of say once per game. I would have to frown upon that, and run into my room weeping like a child.

Best answers
better still dont put it in..

i mean its a newb move...

i will say again if u need to use it then u deerve to be nuked... it isnt needed its just a way to cheat yourself out of death

Best answers
Magmus said:
hmmm well ive been in 1 on 1 before and i killed him with a generic beam... hmmm

newhoo... still my other point is still valid
Uh huh, yeah, suuuuure. You killed a full health person WITH ONE ****ING GENERIC BEAM.. Yeah, riiiiight. We believe you.

Best answers
WTF is your problem you can!

he blocked it but he had less ki and he ran out BOOM dead player!

geez

Best answers
You never said you were stronger than the other player, jackass. You really need to smarten up. And that's a circumstance that rarely happens because this idea is more about a simple pot shot that comes out of nowhere, that would only kill someone if they had very little hp, or were only a fraction of the user's PL.. Say, 1/100th-ish.

If someone payed to attention to this blast happening, they'd have to be really dumb to fall for anyways. He's just asking for a little insult shot, that takes up all of one's ki, can only be used once per life, and is only the strength of a damn generic beam, which would never be able to kill somebody without having been chipped down already by somthing or someone else. And that one, singular kill wouldn't be worth killing yourself just to get back again.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf its kind of ignorant to call magmus a jackass. He never said he wasn't stronger than the other person. Your the one that assumed things. If someone thats acended fires a generic beam at someone that is untransed and blocking they will most likely kill them by the time they have reached a wall. Not only that but you can kill people with single generic beams. As he said he was just stronger. No one was talking about power level. You need to stop putting down other people's ideas and opinions.

Best answers
He never said he WAS stronger, either. I know full and well it's possible to kill with only one generic beam, but I also know it's unlikely. He should have been smart enough to point that out earlier.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf, What the hell.. why do you care? If you don't beleive him then don't but don't post on the forum just to attack his claims that don't make any difference.

Best answers
i like it, magmus it's impossible to kill one person with over about 30 hp with 1 generic beam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom