Paint shop pro 8

Best answers
MY trial time of psp8 has run out and i cant be asked buying it, so anyone got any other types of programs like this that they would recommend?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Photoshop Elements takes a lot of what regular Photoshop has with a muuuch lower price. You really should buy it, if you like using the program, you should definatly buy it.

www.adobe.com

Best answers
buy what? the photoshop thing u mean? u can get it for free ya know :laff:

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah? what do you mean then?

Best answers
i mean paintshop pro8, i need something like that to make sprites, never use photoshop u see

Best answers
Doesnt matter, psp9 available for free trial, i'll get that and perhaps ask for psp8 subscription for xmas

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the thing is, i may not give you warez or i would give you the link of psp9 full.
i already have it and it's mutch better than psp8

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optional definatly is right. If you're gonan do sprites the best program you could use is photoshop. Certainly worth the time it would take to drop psp and learn photoshop.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i think that jasc often releases public betas of their upcomming versions for free, so if you dont bother using a beta you can get the "newest" psp versions for free.
im not sure about this though since i own psp8 ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or you could just go into the little clock at the bottom left hand corner of your computer screen, and back date it. Do that, and your time is no longer expired, I have to do that if i want to use PhotoShop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom