Paint Shop Pro 7

Best answers
K i just got Paintshop Pro 7, and i was wondering is this a good program to make sigs or is it just a bust and really no better then Paint. What i'm getting at is was this worth my time? if so is it possible to make good sigs with this?

Best answers
yeah, but i personally have no skill to make sigs
but it's a good programm

Best answers
Well thats good so i can make great sigs (Well once i learn the skillz0rz) w00t

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Yeah, you can make decent things with it...

Its the program that I use...not to say that my sigs are good or anything..

Best answers
ohh well thats good cause i like your sigs :D anyways. I'm new to this Sig stuff. So is there any place i could find some Tuts. K Thanks bye

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
paint shop pro is the cheaper verson of adobe photoshop, but its alot better then paint, so it is still good enuff for makeing sigs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have never seen a guide to makeing sigs for photoshop OR paint shop pro, best way to learn is to mess around and stuff

Best answers
ohh ok but i got some questions. How do i get Photos by themselves... umm its kinda hard to explain but when i got add say pic of Goku he has his own background, how do i change the background ?

Banned
Banned
Best answers
If you just want Goku, you have to remove the stuff around Goku himself.

Use the "magic lasso" to cut off everything around goku.

Best answers
yeah i understand just say i want diff pics such as the current sig i have. do i just do the same and cut and paste? Well anyways bye and thanks for your imput and putting up with the n00b sig starter guy o_0 lol
l8er

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

i try and not use pics like this, since it will end up all sloppy when u cut out the back ground.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
you best way (and the easyest, and fastest) is to use cells, which r normally allreadys good Quility and have a plan, or just one or 2 color background that u can get rid of useing the magic wand to sleect all of it and simply deleting it

Best answers
yea those are "Pixeltrated" if i member correctly :p anyways how would i add pictures to one big pic cause i tried useing freehand and going around the cel image and copy and past but that dun work could someone explain this. K thxs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have not used paintshop pro for a while, since i use photoshop 7 alot more, but i will try ;/

1. get the pic, lets just use the gohan pic as an exmple
2. since its got a white background, and no white on the person itsself, apart from his pants, but they have a blackout line, u can just use the lasso to get the part of the pic u want
3. once its selected, go to edit>copy
4. go to your blank pic (the sig your makeing) and click edit>paste
5. use the magic wand to select all the white on the pic u have just pasted onto your sig
6. press delete then it will get rid of the white bg it has

---------------------------------------------

I think thats how to do it in paintshop, thats how i do it in photoshop anyways.

Best answers
Hooray for Tepus :p Well i got everything under control now so if i need more help i'll post it ok later

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom