Pain Sounds in melee

Best answers
Hi anyone who reads this Fabulous idea....
Just joking, but tell me what you think...

When 1 person swoops a standing still person with melee and they get to start punching i feel its to empty...

So it would be kool if when some one lands a punch there is a quick pain of the person getting hit' character or when some one throws a punch there is a throwing punch sound of the persons character who threw the punch, but not every time, cause than it would get repetative.
anyways tell us what you all think bout it....

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The engine loading a sound file that rapidly would probably add excess and unnecessary lag.

I just don't see the point.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it was only red punches/kicks, that be fine. They do that in EVM and there is no lag.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I think it would be good for just red attacks, especially if you end a combo on a red attack.

Best answers
Ummm...pardon my ignorance, but what's a red attack? I'd probably know it by sight, but I'm not exactly the most knowledgable person when it comes to terminology of ESF.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Silent_Bob said:
Ummm...pardon my ignorance, but what's a red attack? I'd probably know it by sight, but I'm not exactly the most knowledgable person when it comes to terminology of ESF.
When you charge a punch/kick into it's red zone in advanced melee

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
The engine loading a sound file that rapidly would probably add excess and unnecessary lag.

I just don't see the point.
Kiblobs.....

And whats the point of pain sounds? you get hit hard you dont say ouch? or "uhmph!"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom