Over 50 celebrities nude photos leaked.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Am just having difficulty imagining why people would carry *ahem* photos of themselves. Do any of you do that?

On second thought, don't answer that. -_-
Have you been in the force pit?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tell this story in every thread where this is mentioned. I'll tell it again now.

Many many years ago, when Sub was still in high school, he did not yet have access to the force pit. His good friend Zeonix happened to have access to this magical place, however. Zeonix, with his infinite kindness, decided to share some force pit content with little old me. He asked for a direct connection on AIM to send said content, to which I replied, "Sure."

A side note - I had it set so that all things sent to me over AIM went directly to my desktop.

So he sends me the picture and it's some guy naked with a sock hanging over his dick. What the ****? He laughs and tells me that that's kidboy, who posted the picture in the Force Pit. Alright, whatever.

Cue a few weeks later. My friend is over and he's on my computer. I walk over and I see him opening up the Kidboy picture that I apparently left on the desktop. Good times.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry, anybody who fails to acknowledge that the theft of personal, private property is a crime and is illegal is full of it. You can argue as much as you like that they shouldn't have kept photos of themselves, but c'mon, if anything personal of yours was stolen you'd be upset as well. Are you going to blame yourself or the criminal. Get real.

That said, Scarlet Johanssen please.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry, anybody who fails to acknowledge that the theft of personal, private property is a crime and is illegal is full of it. You can argue as much as you like that they shouldn't have kept photos of themselves, but c'mon, if anything personal of yours was stolen you'd be upset as well. Are you going to blame yourself or the criminal. Get real.

That said, Scarlet Johanssen please.
It IS a crime, there is no doubt about it. But with a little bit of common sense, they'd know that prevention is better then cure. Right now it does not matter to them if its a crime or not, the damage is already done. I am pretty sure if they had to choose between the criminals being caught (Probably after the images were leaked to the public) and the photos never being stolen, they would pick the latter.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK here is my 2 cents.

Yes the hackers are at fault. Its clear as day. Celebs are a target for it because their lives are a public book and some of them even organize similar stuff to get the headlines in magazines.

That said, hows this different from what every government on the face of this planet wants to do. Lets face it in every country on this planet they would live to have total information on all their citizens. If you live in a big city all you need to do is step outside and you can smile cause you are on a camera. Mobile phones while a convenient way of communication are nothing more than tracking beacons if needed. Heck a few years down the road all people will be getting GPS chips implanted into them for the sake of "security"

So how is it so bad in this case when the people we ourselves put in charge have nearly the exact same ideas.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This **** is scary.

Living at the whim of hackers in another state/country does not sound like a pleasant life style.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I lock my door at night. I think people who don't are stupid and deserving of being robbed. This does not make the robbers (here, hackers) innocent, it just makes all parties guilty.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I lock my door at night. I think people who don't are stupid and deserving of being robbed. This does not make the robbers (here, hackers) innocent, it just makes all parties guilty.
True, but it's not like a key can be created and your house infiltrated electronically. Someone breaking into your house is relies heavily on location, something the internet minimizes. Plus, do you blame the homeowner who does lock his house, but still gets robbed?

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can't be robbed that easily if you have traps all around in your house tho

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're booby trapping your house, the criminals won. You might want to relocate.

@Avenger: What happens when I lock all 15 locks on my door and the burglar throws a chair through my window instead?

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're booby trapping your house, the criminals won. You might want to relocate.

@Avenger: What happens when I lock all 15 locks on my door and the burglar throws a chair through my window instead?
You pick up a shotgun and do it the American way?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Point being his metaphor doesn't work, and neither does voluntarily living in a prison.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lolno it isn't the "celbrities" blame. They should be allowed to have private lives.

Incidentally, I hear they aren't very good pictures anyway. Jolee's are mostly just pictures of her stomach with a bit of nipple.
So basically it's not pictures of "Hey everyone, check out my hot actress ass" its pictures took so they could ask all their girlfriends "does my stomach look fat?"

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So basically it's not pictures of "Hey everyone, check out my hot actress ass" its pictures took so they could ask all their girlfriends "does my stomach look fat?"
With a little nippleslip included! For occasions like these. \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom