Over 50 celebrities nude photos leaked.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/03/19/earlyshow/saturday/main20044966.shtml

(CBS News) There are lots of red faces in Hollywood after a ring of hackers stole naked images of at least 50 female celebrities from their cell phones and computers, reports CBS News correspondent Sandra Hughes.

The victims are said to include A-listers such as Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Alba, Christina Aguilera and Miley Cyrus.

"Generally," Us magazine News Editor Natalie Thomas told CBS News, "the community is worried and scared and fearful."

According to TMZ.com, former "High School Musical" star Vanessa Hudgens met with the FBI Thursday to discuss nude photos stolen from her e-mail account.

And it's not the first time her privacy has been violated. Back in 2007, Hudgens' files were hacked and naked pictures posted online. "This happened years ago," Thomas says, "where the photos were released, and she went through public spectacle and embarrassment. And it's now happening again."

Photos of Cyrus in compromising positions were stolen and shared on the web in 2008. And while the FBI won't reveal the depth of its investigation, the [probe allegedly includes singing sensations Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato.
The forum I found this on is having a field day waiting for pictures lmao.

Honestly, it's their own fault, you should never take naked pictures of yourself in the first place, and especially not on a cell phone. I mean seriously...it's like they don't understand this. Or it could just be for publicity, who knows.

Some people are going nuts over legal nude photos of Cyrus or something, dunno, never really thought she looked that good.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And just when I thought publicity had run out of ideas.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Agreed with op. Their own fault and mistake. If it happened before to others you'd at least be smart to prevent it

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont keep nude photos on anything connected to the web ^^

Or use linux ^^

/me waits for pics as proof XD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i am disappointed by the contents of this thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are there any of Natalie Portman pre-pregnancy? And Jessica Biel? If not, **** off pls.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Alba, Christina Aguilera and Miley Cyrus"
That enumeration made me laugh a bit.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, it's their own fault, you should never take naked pictures of yourself in the first place, and especially not on a cell phone. I mean seriously...it's like they don't understand this. Or it could just be for publicity, who knows
Why is it their own fault? If these pictures would've been stolen out of their house, would it still be their fault? If it weren't nude pictures but bank account information, would it still be their fault?
Because someone doesn't understand the danger or risk involved doesn't mean others are free to abuse their ignorance. It's actually quite pathetic that you give the victims the fault here, instead of the people who -stole- these pictures.

Owh well, I guess the rules are different when it comes to celebrities.
On a side note, link to pics. preggers or not.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But why would they even have their own nude pics? I don't get it.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not understanding it isn't a reason to condone it or shift the blame from the people who are in the wrong here. :p

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not getting isn't a reason to condone it or shift the blame from the people who are in the wrong here. :p
You just want to see them pics don't you? You don't even care if they ARE in the wrong. ;)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I made a typo, forgot to add a word. This actually happens a lot when I type too fast.. or actually too slow. My mind is a few words ahead of the sentence I'm actually writing, so occasionally I miss a word.
I'ma dumb dumb

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prozac, this isn't about whether stealing pictures is right or wrong, it's about people being stupid enough to make them in the first place, when you know hackers are around in this world.

Also, pictures, or I am calling bull****.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's horse ****, Sicron. Privacy is a right. No one should have to worry about the world seeing what was meant to be private because there's a market out there for people who have a sick and twisted fascination with celebrities. This is no different than ******* paparazzi following people day in and day out in what should be considered stalking.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Again. This isn't about privacy or no privacy. We all know we want to have privacy. The fact is; we don't, because hackers are around. It's a fact. You can't change it. And when you put something on an internet enabled device, then you agree to the fact that hackers MAY hack the damn thing and get your pictures.

It's not that I don't agree with people having privacy. I am saying that regardless of what we want, or what we have, hackers are around. And you have to keep that in the back of your mind and act accordingly; don't put potential privacy risking images of yourself on internet capable machines.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Apparently, it's about people being stupid, but not about the person/s releasing the pictures being complete dickwads. I don't believe this to be the case. If the number of celebrities listed is true, they could have thrown the pictures in a vault and they'd still have been stolen. It's happened in the past. It doesn't make the people taking the pictures stupid. It makes the people profiting off of others *******s. If someone wants something badly enough, they're going to find a way to get it. I shouldn't have to plan how I'm going to live based on how likely a degenerate is to exploit me.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fault lay completely with the ones who stole the photos. The pictures were taken in private probably with no worry of them reaching the public eye. Sure, it was probably not the best idea to keep the photos in places easily stolen from, but anyone dedicated enough could have gotten the photos even from a secure location. The celebs may have made it easy, but they are still the victims here. I have a feeling that at least a decent chunk of people putting fault on the celebrities would be up in arms if they found out something similar happened to a female relative they are close to.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm kind of conflicted on this. On one hand, hooray, nude photos of celebrities. On the other hand, that's ****ed up, I'd prefer that none of the photos be leaked in the first place. People have no ******* morals.

On a scale from Dameara to Zeonix, I'd rate this about a The Deco.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Am just having difficulty imagining why people would carry *ahem* photos of themselves. Do any of you do that?

On second thought, don't answer that. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom